• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPG Game like Harvest Moon Switch

wege12

I am looking for a game similar to Harvest Moon: Light of Hope for the Switch. I have not tried Stardew Valley. I am just looking for other RPG games that involve activities such as building a farm, mining, etc. Any recommendations would be wonderful.

Thank you in advance :messenger_smiling:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I haven't played the game but I heard this one is decent.
little-dragons-cafe-review-switch-2.png

edit: Also heard it made by same person who made Harvest Moon.

Last edited:

silentstorm

Yeah, those two are your best choices, though there are some farming sims that also have combat but don't seem nearly as good or as fun, though there is one unreleased farming sim that looks really damn cute and seems to have combat and some RPG mechanics in it coming out in the future:

Looks like it will take a while to come out but Alchemic Cutie looks like it will decent.

wege12

Thank you all for the recommendations! I decided to download Stardew Valley and give that try. Can't wait to start it up!

sublimit

Banned
capsule_616x353.jpg

I haven't played too much of it in order to have a solid opinion but it has farming as well as RPG elements and the game is very beautiful and has a very relaxed atmoshere.

Top Bottom