• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ruffian Games introducing RADtv - A VR Game

derFeef

RAD TV is a quick fire, Hot-Seat Multiplayer VR Party game that takes full advantage of VR's immersive and intuitive interactivity. You and your friends are transported to a virtual world of weird and wonderful challenges where your mental and physical skills are tested in 25 hugely varied rapid-fire games. From hurling old records at Zombies to Quick Draws against Cowboys to flying Drones through checkpoints to speed eating burgers - the situation changes as quickly as surfing TV Channels.

Take on your friends to see who is the RAD TV champ!

25 Hugely Varied Games
5 Environment Settings
1 to 8 Player Hot Seat VR Multiplayer
Challenge Mode
25 sets of Player Customisations to Unlock
No Online Leaderboards
Rapid-fire gameplay
Fun cartoon art style
Unlockable feet hands/hand feets!
Fast and fun VR Party action!

Spacer.jpg

http://www.radtvgame.com/
https://youtu.be/GgeCtuv3Qn8

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Lakuza

Looks fun :) nice to see more offline multiplayer games coming to vr.

What platforms will this be on? Couldn't find any info on it on their site or social media pages.

Also how does 25 games compare to a wario ware game? 25 feels like it will get repetitive after a couple sessions.

derFeef

Looks fun :) nice to see more offline multiplayer games coming to vr.

What platforms will this be on? Couldn't find any info on it on their site or social media pages.

Also how does 25 games compare to a wario ware game? 25 feels like it will get repetitive after a couple sessions.

It certainly ds not compare, it was just the impression I got.
Sadly no platforms yet - I sure hope it's not an exclusive deal.

Lakuza

It certainly ds not compare, it was just the impression I got.
Sadly no platforms yet - I sure hope it's not an exclusive deal.

I worded my question wrong, it was a genuine question and not me disagreeing with you :p . I meant how well does the number of games stack up against a wario ware game? I've never played a wario ware game so have no idea on how many mini games are normally found in one.

Top Bottom