• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Amazon lists Naruto Shippuden UNS Full Burst (PC) - Saint Seiya Wars (PS3)

Sylver

Banned
Amazon Italy listed today
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm - Full Burst (PC)
1369990028-naruto-shippunden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3-full-burst-amazon-ibs.jpg
Seems it's a Game of the year edition from console editions.

Saint Seiya Wars (PS3)
Seems it's another musou game.
Release date: November 21th 2013

Lock if old :/.

Ionic

I believe this Naruto game has appeared in the Steam registry in the past, lending credence to this Amazon listing.

What if that Storm game had all the games in one so it'll be starting from the beginning of the storm games to where it's at now?! God I'm going crazy.

iavi

This corroborates the Steam entry, which is updated constantly. Can't wait!

This game with some downsampling--oh god.

AZUMIKE

Another Naruto game with great graphics and improved framerate, all the while still having lackluster/stale gameplay? Pass.

Mesoian

I've got the game but yet to play it lol, is it balancing issues or glitches? Or terrible netcoding?

Balance, netcode, proformance hitching, a handful of win button exploits, a dramatically boring campaign mode which simply reuses most of the cool moments from Storm 2 rather than building new ones, a slap dash ending sequence that neither fun nor sensible...

Storm 2 has a lot of problems, but if you're a Naruto fan, there's a bunch of stuff in there that's pretty amazing fanservice-wise. Storm 3 is just a complete disappointment. It's a bad fighting game and it's a bad service piece. It really makes you wonder what CC2 was doing for two years. But, even on the 360 and PS3, it's really pretty. This PC version will be even prettier, but a nicer coat of paint isn't going to help this game one bit.

Balance, netcode, proformance hitching, a handful of win button exploits, a dramatically boring campaign mode which simply reuses most of the cool moments from Storm 2 rather than building new ones, a slap dash ending sequence that neither fun nor sensible...

Storm 2 has a lot of problems, but if you're a Naruto fan, there's a bunch of stuff in there that's pretty amazing fanservice-wise. Storm 3 is just a complete disappointment. It's a bad fighting game and it's a bad service piece. It really makes you wonder what CC2 was doing for two years. But, even on the 360 and PS3, it's really pretty. This PC version will be even prettier, but a nicer coat of paint isn't going to help this game one bit.
Oh shame, maybe they shouldn't had released Generation and focused more on Storm 3, that's disappointing to know =(

AZUMIKE

Honestly, I know STORM sells like hotcakes, but I find it lackluster. Its like candy, while GREAT at first, it's just not beneficial. And its definitely not satisfactory. That's why all the STORM zombies all not playing STORM 3, even though it just came out. It becomes stale. I really think the ps2 games CC2 made for the ps2 were satisfactory. Problem is that they're so old, and out of the loop. No one knows about them...

Mesoian

Honestly, I know STORM sells like hotcakes, but I find it lackluster. Its like candy, while GREAT at first, it's just not beneficial. And its definitely not satisfactory. That's why all the STORM zombies all not playing STORM 3, even though it just came out. It becomes stale. I really think the ps2 games CC2 made for the ps2 were satisfactory. Problem is that they're so old, and out of the loop. No one knows about them...

Those games were fucking fantastic.

Could you imagine a Naruto fighting game using that fighting engine and the Unreal 2D fighting stuff that ArcSysWorks is doing with Guilty Gear 3xRD?

Top Bottom