• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Crimson Desert to be released in Q1 2025

Draugoth

Gold Member
Lunatic Ignus, a reliable leaker for Chinese games like Black Myth Wukong, has shared some new details about Crimson Desert. According to the leaker, the game will come out in Q1 2025. Moreover, Pearl Abyss will have a new playable demo for it at this year’s Gamescom event.

This falls in line with the previous rumor about it. In December 2023, InsightKorea claimed that the game was unofficially delayed until 2025.

via DSOGaming

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Game looks... Crazy as fuck. Like they grabbed the main gameplay mechanics from BOTW, Dragon's Dogma, Assassins Creed and many others and put them together.

Could be pretty good or a total mess. Honestly I'm not sure I like it, combat looks kinda floaty and there are waaaay too many particle effects.

T4keD0wN

Hope its a proper SP game and not as grindy or P2W as BDO, the videos look fantastic.

Last edited:

Bilu

The only rumor/leak is the supposed release date. The rest is already known.

04/03/24 (General Shareholders' Meeting)

05/10/24 (Financial report)

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Lunatic Ignus, a reliable leaker for Chinese games like Black Myth Wukong, has shared some new details about Crimson Desert. According to the leaker, the game will come out in Q1 2025. Moreover, Pearl Abyss will have a new playable demo for it at this year’s Gamescom event.

This falls in line with the previous rumor about it. In December 2023, InsightKorea claimed that the game was unofficially delayed until 2025.

via DSOGaming

Xbox? PS5? PC only?

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

platina

Hopefully there’s no downgrade, their engine is super heavy but they are leveraging things like frame gen natively so maybe they can pull off these dynamic visuals.

Last edited:

Bilu

Hopefully there’s no downgrade, their engine is super heavy but they are leveraging things like frame gen natively so maybe they can pull off these dynamic visuals.

There will be no downgrade, not least because the game has received major graphics upgrades over the years. Just compare it to the first trailer from 2019.

Top Bottom