• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: EA working on another single player Marvel game in addition to Black Panther

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
Avenger_Blog_IronMan_Imagery5-q4grmvi70.jpg

Last edited:

EDMIX

Black panther seems pretty boring tbh, but I'm admittedly not as familiar with it as other properties.

I disagree, its amazing as IP to turn into a game and I trust the lead that did Shadow Of Mordor will do it justice. I see the potential for it to be massive, but its still a huge wait and see as the lead might be a vet, to my understanding its still a new team though.

Iron man seems like a no brainer, they already have the flying tech down from anthem

Facts. I wonder how much of that tech is going to be used as I feel they can have a massive hit on their hands if the feel is right. Spiderman is one of those IPs I felt could be massive, if they got the feel and controls right and it turned out to be a mega ton.

Super hero games are safe bets, not impressed,

I disagree lol, I want those games to be huge and hope they do well, but we've seen flops before regarding comic IPs, in fact I'd say we have more flops then success stories. If someone ask about the best comic games, we'll talk about the Rocksteady Batman games and Spiderman.....thats about it, those are the titles we send to the fucking embassy! lol The rest.....meh. So I can never say this is a safe bet, nothing is a guaranteed success.

People used to say with Spiderman from Insomniac "well of course, its a huge IP" ok...what the fuck happened to the rest of those games that flopped though? So I don't buy those games are safe and can coast on IP name alone, we've seen to many flops to really believe that and a solid game still needs to be made. How either game does will be largely based on if its a good game or not.

I just don't believe that those types of deals are safe as we've see a fuckton of fast and the furious and or Transformers flops in gaming to buy that these are safe lol

Big question is what team would be working on it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom