Rumor - Forza Horizon 3 demo September 12

Jan 28, 2008
AB
Neat.

Won't play it, though - going to binge the hell out of the game when the Ultimate version is ready. Playing the demo would just make the wait more painful.

Aug 8, 2014
hope pc gets a demo too
This X100000

I need to see if this games runs well.

Neat.

Won't play it, though - going to binge the hell out of the game when the Ultimate version is ready. Playing the demo would just make the wait more painful.
Think the UE is worth it? I was looking at that. I want to go hard on this game, but the majority of extra content seems to be cars? Is any of it actual gameplay missions or anything?

Jan 28, 2008
AB
Think the UE is worth it? I was looking at that. I want to go hard on this game, but the majority of extra content seems to be cars? Is any of it actual gameplay missions or anything?
I dunno, at $130CDN it was an insane thing to pick up, but the Forza games are some of my favourite (and most played) so paying a little extra up front for everything seemed worth it as I usually pick up the other stuff anyway.

I still think the VIP aspect is kind of dumb, though. This is the first one I've spent so much on, but I get really into them.

Pretty sure all the extra content is just cars, too, which makes it a little harder to swallow.

edit - I also owned both of the freebie packs already that they were offering for Forza 6 and Forza Horizon 2 as a bonus

Nov 12, 2010
The Season/Car Pass is typically ~7 new cars per month for 6 months. If we assume that FH3 will include most of the cars from Forza 6, then you'll already have access to a diverse list of 450+ cars in the base game. Any new missions/challenges are usually included with DLC expansion packs, of which I'm sure there'll be a Porsche expansion for FH3 as there was for FH2 and FM6.

I'll be getting the Ultimate Edition because it's only an extra $20 AUD, and you get to play a few days early.

The other 2 Horizon games have had demos, right? I know Horizon 2 did at least, because I played it a lot.
FH2 did, and it was pretty meaty.