• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Kamen Rider Summonride coming to EU Wii U?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
This has to be some sort of mistake. Summonride bombed spectacularly in Japan. I think it sold less than 10,000 copies combined (PS3 and Wii U). No way in hell they bother localizing it and releasing it in a region where Kamen Rider isn't even a thing.

Takao

Banned
Has to be a mistake. If they were going to test KR in the west, why would they localize the NFC game over the Battride War games?

vareon

Has to be a mistake. If they were going to test KR in the west, why would they localize the NFC game over the Battride War games?

They even have a mobile game, too. I really can't see any scenario in which it is really localized.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I would think its to try to somehow edge in on the nfc collectibles that are popular elsewhere, but with an untested series like kamen rider? Yeah.....

Faustek

If true, how would this even sell in Europe? Kamen Rider is only popular in Japan, and to try and sell a game that requires toys? This is a weird listing.

You know that France is the second largest consumers of Anime/Manga/Japanese entertainment in the world? Second only after Japan herself.

That's why I have high hopes for PGW.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know that France is the second largest consumers of Anime/Manga/Japanese entertainment in the world? Second only after Japan herself.

That's why I have high hopes for PGW.

Does France air current Kamen Rider?

Top Bottom