• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Microsoft E3 Conference Details Leaked (Ryse 2, Epic exclusive, FH2, more).

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakep267

I find it hard to believe they would announce a late 2016 game here (Ryse 2). That would give it 2 more E3s after this one.
Why would it be 2016. I doubt they would overhaul the entire engine. The pieces are in place. Ryse came out in November so I could conceivable see a fall/winter release for ryse 2

Gaz_RB

For some reason I thought I heard that the Division actually was leading on Xbox?

Read up to Sunset Overdrive 4 player co-op stage demo. Pretty sure Insomniac said single player, no coop, but there is multi.

Unless im wrong.

I think it actually is coop.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
This once again reads like fan-fiction, but will absolutely push me into getting a Bone. Hope its true!

For some reason I thought I heard that the Division actually was leading on Xbox?

Exclusive content, announced at Gamescom. Co-marketing is assumed, though a fair assumption given that exclusive DLC tends to lead into that as well.

Nothing beyond that.

Evil Beaver

Fallout 4

Any sort of XBone exclusivity...

IfVBZjS.jpg

JavaMind

Banned
It is one more time main focused in american audience, With that kind og games(shooters in general, Ryse and Forza) Xbox will not expand in Europe and Asia...

Corpsepyre

Banned
Ryse 2 seems plausible. Todd Papy, formerly of Sony Santa Monica, left to Germany, and is now working at Crytek. There's a possibility he's the creative head on the next Ryse. That game really needed someone with good gameplay sense, it seems.

These lists are always bullshit. They are just list wars contrived of minimal stuff we do know mixed with an educated guess and a fanboys wet dream.

yuraya

If both this and Sony leak is true than these companies coming out swinging like crazy lol E3 should be good..hope GAF doesn't disconnect too much during the reveals.

wat is the story of this guy? i dont watch wrestling but im familiar with the yes guy from the gifs. did the yes guy lose the match or somethin suddenly?

I think thats one of many fans reaction to Undertakers streak coming to an end. not sure tho

Linkhero1

wat is the story of this guy? i dont watch wrestling but im familiar with the yes guy from the gifs. did the yes guy lose the match or somethin suddenly?

Various fan reactions were captured the moment Undertaker lost at Wrestlemania 30 to Brock Lesnar. This was one of those reactions.

iosefe

While probable, i'll bold the thing that makes me doubt.

343 Industries will unveil Halo 2: Anniversary. This is a full (multiplayer included) visual makeover of Halo 2, it will also include the same options as Halo Anniversary (Including both visual modes) skulls etc. It will include the E3 2003 mission as a bonus unlockable and the maps from the PC version.

That was scrapped hard, smoke and mirrors, and likely deleted. i doubt 343i would make that effort to rebuild it from scratch based on just the footage.

shandy706

It is one more time main focused in american audience, With that kind og games(shooters in general, Ryse and Forza) Xbox will not expand in Europe and Asia...

Lets pretend the list is real. (I don't think it is)

Did you just completely ignore:

Horizon (Nothing like "Forza 5", and genre that does well in Europe)
Battletoads
Twisted Pixel Platformer
Fable
Lionhead Sci-Fi game
Phantom Dust
Viewtiful Joe "like" Action Game
RPG Hybrid from Leap
Ancient/Fantasy game from Platform Next
Crackdown
Fallout 4

I'm not saying it will break into those territories, but stop generalizing.

Liamario

Banned
Overall it's fake. Some are plausible, but the majority is nonsense. BUT, this sentence in particular (at least for me) set off the fake bells
The Division (Xbox One is now lead platform)

Ryse 2 seems plausible. Todd Papy, formerly of Sony Santa Monica, left to Germany, and is now working at Crytek. There's a possibility he's the creative head on the next Ryse. That game really needed someone with good gameplay sense, it seems.

Plausible, yes. But announced this year? Extremely unlikely.

Even more so if it's Todd Papy's game. That means whatever game he's working on had only been cooking for a few months at best, and wasn't secretly being worked by another team.

JavaMind

Banned
Lets pretend the list is real. (I don't think it is)

Did you just completely ignore:

Horizon (Nothing like "Forza 5", and genre that does well in Europe)
Battletoads
Twisted Pixel Platformer
Fable
Lionhead Sci-Fi game
Phantom Dust
Viewtiful Joe "like" Action Game
RPG Hybrid from Leap
Ancient/Fantasy game from Platform Next
Crackdown
Fallout 4

I'm not saying it will break into those territories, but stop generalizing.

Well Horizon will be focused in USA. Crackdown and Fable I think it is more suitable to american taste. Fallout will not be exclusive...

Jomjom

Banned
I don't care for anything that rumor says but

THIS is NOT a good thing. Never EVER do that Rare!
I dont even think Rare has the capability to do that. Best they could do is make it into a bad Kinect sports minigame collection starring Joanna Dark.

Liamario

Banned
Most of this stuff is ntkrnl leaks, trademark guess work, and other stuff listed with some fanboy bullshit thrown in for good measure.

We already know Twisted Pixel is working on some scifi fantasy looking game.

Lococycle_concept_1.jpg

But lococycle.... Who cares what the hell they're working on after that abomination.

Hermii

It kind of sucks with all these leaks. Whoever makes the thread should at least not quote what is leaked in the thread title and instead give a spoiler warning.

Elixist

thx for the wrassle info dudes, i remember Undertaker from when i did watch wrestling that dude has to be like 50 or somethin crazy he still doin it.

OK, how can I get RugPuddle as my tag

I'll beg for it, I don't even care

(I wonder if that game will straight-up have VFX mechanics, or if that'd be a bit too much. I'm assuming it's a Kamiya game at least.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom