• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Minecraft Bedrock Edition could soon arrive on Steam

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yeah, why the hell was this not on Steam already?

Because Steam takes 30% of sales and anyone who really wants to buy Minecraft on PC just buys it (or is on Game Pass).

Last edited:

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Because Steam takes 30% of sales and anyone who really wants to buy Minecraft on PC just buys it (or is on Game Pass).
Yeah but I'm sure some people who refuse to sign up for gamepass would have been interested. And 70% of 20 copies is still better than nothing.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yeah but I'm sure some people who refuse to sign up for gamepass would have been interested. And 70% of 20 copies is still better than nothing.

Indeed, but that's why you wait. Get as much as you can elsewhere first because PC gamers will almost always opt for Steam.

Kupfer

What is "bedrock edition?"

I bought Minecraft for 15€, then Microsoft took over and I missed migrating my old account and Microsoft won't give me access, because it's been too long - although I still know my login. So I lost my pretty old -probably alpha?- Minecraft game. Didn't play the game for years.

But I have to admit, it would be fun to have it on the Deck.

Top Bottom