• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: New 3DS Release NoA Feb.13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

1 month from now? That's not a lot of time. Lol at Monster Hunter and Majora's Mask releasing same day if that's true. I'm gonna be one broke joke.

I can ask for this for Valentines day!

If I had someone to spend Valentines day with. ;-;

tumblr_mbjsfqzUbQ1ri08goo1_500.gif

Rich!

Unfortunately the poster does not confirm any release dates

We should know by tomorrow for sure though

I would say that having that advertisement with Majora's Mask pictured there with an "AVAILABLE 13TH FEB" kinda implies it's out on that date.

Exuro

I think I'm going to get the xl. Was contemplating both versions for a while but I think the larger screens and comfort(better fit in my hands) is worth it. Should be a big upgrade from my 2ds.

Derpyduck

Banned
Just realized that Red Wine colored N3DS XL is just like the Red Wine DSi XL.

dsill-red.jpg

Doesn't look similar to me at all. The red appears to be metallic much like the blue version they've already been selling.

Also can't believe people are actually scared Nintendo won't sell the regular new 3DS in America, and thus lose out on all the easy money that comes with something like face plates.

georly

Yeah, imagine if they don't release the vanilla N3DS in North America

If they don't, it'll be because they plan on making the options simple w/ only having 2DS and N3DSXL.

Doesn't look similar to me at all. The red appears to be metallic much like the blue version they've already been selling.

I meant more in the sense that both XL hardware revisions launched with a 'dark red' color. That's the only comparison I meant to make.

jackal27

Banned
If they don't, it'll be because they plan on making the options simple w/ only having 2DS and N3DSXL.

I meant more in the sense that both XL hardware revisions launched with a 'dark red' color. That's the only comparison I meant to make.

That's what people love right? A lack of options?

Pachimari

We dont have confirmed regular 3DS colors

Just the XLs are in the poster

Correction. I were talking about the XL.

Though, even though I regret having sold my games, it feels nice to have sold the regular 3DS, cause now there's a good reason to invest in the New 3DS XL heh.

LAA

This doesn't mean they'll launch with the new 3DS though...though possible.

I want MM 3D ASAP really.

Tom_Cody

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND, MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE ON THE SAME DAY?!?!?!? WAT?!?!

Edit: ALSO IS THAT SKULLKID ART NEW?!?!?!? OMGZ
I am so not ready for this.

I had hoped to get into this Monster Hunter release, but I'm not likely to have room in my gaming slate until at least March. Oh well, I hope the online community continues to be active.

Chatin

Between the n3DS, MH4, MM3D, and Kirby...Happy Birthday to me! So colleagues, no cake to share, I'll be taking the day off.

Pachimari

I am so not ready for this.

I had hoped to get into this Monster Hunter release, but I'm not likely to have room in my gaming slate until at least March. Oh well, I hope the online community continues to be active.

Or else we can add each other and play it together. I won't have it at launch either.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I would say that having that advertisement with Majora's Mask pictured there with an "AVAILABLE 13TH FEB" kinda implies it's out on that date.
Maybe yes, maybe no.

It could just be like:

"WOW LOOK: New 3DS Available 2/13!"

"btw here are games that will have special features on the N3DS, release date tba"

Between the n3DS, MH4, MM3D, and Kirby...Happy Birthday to me! So colleagues, no cake to share, I'll be taking the day off.
Yeah, this is the biggest gaming day for me since ALBW and SM3DW came out.

georly

That's what people love right? A lack of options?

Some people actually do. I've legitimately heard that as a 'pro' for iphone vs android. Android has too many options, so they like iphone because they know they get the 'right' apple phone vs potentially getting a 'bad' android phone.

Derpyduck

Banned

What was the other color the DSiXL launched with? Was it blue? My brain has let me down and I can't remember, but I do remember whatever the other color was is the one I bought because I thought Wine Red was disgusting looking.

andymcc

Banned
if the UK got the regular N3DS, i presume the US will as well.

i really want a regular N3DS so I can get some of those Japanese faceplates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom