• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor - OH NOES GTAIV requires massive 3340KB HDD storage in PS3 version!!

Always some stupid sonovabitch has to run to the keyboard and hit the post button with their little hard on trying to start drama.
3 megs? Really?
God damn...

DeadGzuz

Banned
sanford.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Okay, holy shit. Why is this tread SEVEN pages?

OokieSpookie said:
Always some stupid sonovabitch has to run to the keyboard and hit the post button with their little hard on trying to start drama.
3 megs? Really?
God damn...

Revoke posting privileges for these people.

X26 said:
GTA4 may be availiable on the 29th but PS3 owners won't be able to play it until the 31st at the earliest due to the lengthy installation. Really this is pretty shitty of R* and a clear sign that the PS3 version was an afterthought
zesty said:
4D confirmed; PS3 games are adding extra days to months now.
:lol

pswii60

Anyone else pre-ordered both PS3 and 360 versions?

I'm kind of inclined to play the PS3 version due to less system noise etc, but I've pre-ordered the 360 version too just incase the PS3 version ends up being shitty (although it doesn't seem like that'll be the case).

pswii60 said:

I'm kind of inclined to play the PS3 version due to less system noise etc, but I've pre-ordered the 360 version too just incase the PS3 version ends up being shitty (although it doesn't seem like that'll be the case).

I'm pretty dead set on picking up a PS3 very soon, so I may wind up changing my 360 pre-order over for the reason you mentioned. I almost guarantee that all 360's will be sounding like tractors running this game.

Oh, and back to topic... lol thread.

pswii60 said:

I pre-ordered both versions, for pretty much the same reasons you stated above. My 360 has been sounding more and more like it's going to lift off from the shelf, which has me worried. Also, I had some trade-in credit at Blockbuster and preordered the 360 version on top of my PS3 version at Best Buy (which I got for $48). I went for the 360 version because my friends have 360s. It may sound dumb to get both, but dammit, it's my money and I want to expand my PS3 collection, too.

Top Bottom