• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR: FFVII Remake not in full production yet, hints that it might be next-gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediking

Sony does this shit every time. Come out with company A. Announce a game, crowd goes wild. Sony won E3. Then nothing happens. Typical Sony.

Well....

It's a great way to get attention and to make your playerbase really happy. Heck, I love my PS4 like crazy. Some of the stuff may not be coming for a long time but I got alotta fun games on it.

firelogic

Fuck this mess! This shit's gonna come out when we're all in nursing homes. When people wanted a remake, they wanted it sometime this lifetime. If it is TOO much of a task, just fuckin' forget it. Either that or get Nomura's ass off there. Demote him and get a capable director in place. Dude can draw, come up with interesting story ideas and action scenes, but when it comes to directing a big team, he fuckin sucks. Too ambitious for his own good, to the point that he loses himself in his own ambition.

lol this kind of reaction is hilarious. Especially when it's based on something completely fictional that some dude wrote on a website.

People complaining about waiting for a game is weird too. Just go on with your everyday lives and when it's out it's out. Unless you're actually sitting in front of a computer refreshing a store page 24/7 from the moment of announcement to release date. Then I guess you have a right to be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom