• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: inFAMOUS: SS and Child of Light as part of next month's PS+

But at least it's much shorter (plus the challenge arenas are fun); SS dragged on sooo much by the end.

It doesn't help that i played FL before SS.

I loved the First Light arena and I didn't think I'd love it that much.

But Second Son... can't say it dragged. If anything, I was surprised when I already got to the end of the game.

VLiberty

Infamous before Knack hahaha
Of course, Knack is a sub-mediocre game and putting it on ps+ would just kill any chance of success for K2 which looks like a massive improvement upon the first game.

Sony is not stupid, I mean, not THIS stupid. Knack on psplus just doesn't make sense, i know it's a meme but sometimes I feel like people have actually been expecting for it to come to ps+

Alpende

I really liked SS so it's cool they bring it to PS+ for those who haven't played it. Always wanted to try out Child of Light so that's neat as well

You can get these games for free with a pack of cereal

I don't understand people who would rather have this old crap than new indie games

You can get these games for free with a pack of cereal

I don't understand people who would rather have this old crap than new indie games

I think this covers all the bases quite well, Two "AAA" titles with one of which feeling very much like an indie one. It's a shame the quality is so low, but that speaks to nothing of their origin or status.

Servbot24

Banned
Infamous SS isn't an amazing game, but it's pretty and it's fun. Definitely worth checking out just to zip around town and blast fire everywhere.

Top Bottom