• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour Xbox Series Production Will Be Completely Suspended In The First Quarter 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacho

Maddoxswe

Dj Khaled GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

This thread is literally on the front page 2 threads below yours

H-I-M

Makes sense.
As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the few Xbox users left start reselling their consoles following all the bad news from this week.

it-was-all-a-lie-paper.gif

Last edited:

OK, thank you

thief183

And they are waiting the next week to say anything, I'd love to have an honest answer by them, but I'm quite sure this week has been spent to find out a way to tell us something bad in a good light.

Also, of ot was all false they would have already said it.

mitch1971

Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Mr Hyde

Microsoft needs to come out and clear things up, like yesterday, because this is getting ridiculous. The entire Xbox brand is tanking right now thanks to social media stoking the fires. I've never seen anything like it and I've been following this industry since like, birth. This is bigger than when rumors about Segas exit started to swirl.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
Microsoft needs to come out and clear things up, like yesterday, because this is getting ridiculous. The entire Xbox brand is tanking right now thanks to social media stoking the fires. I've never seen anything like it and I've been following this industry since like, birth. This is bigger than when rumors about Segas exit started to swirl.
I think the answer is in the cricket chirps.

MarkMe2525

Og article supposedly sources its info from the factories that do the assembly work.
I'm quoting Back to the Future, to be funny. There is no way I'm touching anything in this flood of "insider" info. I'm perfectly content on waiting until the announcement next week.

acm2000

so desperate to post anti MS thread you couldnt be arsed to check if there already was one or mention that sony is cutting their production in half too? great work

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Man with all these shit posts it’s becoming like VGchartz up in here!

You all will believe anything

Last edited:
This. And as an Xbox user its very frustrating to know I have to wait this long. I'm pissed and I think I'm gonna go PC.

Microsoft/Xbox leadership has royally fucked up not getting ahead of these reports/rumors. Are they not aware how the internet works? By next week irreparable damage could be done to the brand regardless of what is said unless they come with the mother of all pitches for what comes next.

Killjoy-NL

Microsoft/Xbox leadership has royally fucked up not getting ahead of these reports/rumors. Are they not aware how the internet works? By next week irreparable damage could be done to the brand regardless of what is said unless they come with the mother of all pitches for what comes next.
Or it's just all true.

You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom