• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2 |OT| Let's Get All-Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alternade

What a dumbass. He must have a very toxic circle of friends if no one has reached out to him yet. Best of luck girl but whatever

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Since this became the general WoW thread... Prince Charming finally ended. I didn't expect him to choose that boring milk toast guy, but okay sure.

Overall this show was pretty mediocre. Aside from the initial drama, the spitting, the people leaving, etc., it wasn't that far off from any other reality show.

Trashy and inconsequential.

KiN0

Did any of the contestants hook up with each other? The show could have been entertaining if the prince had stayed anonymous and everybody was just out to bone one another with the hopes they'd get some kind of prize money for it.

hateradio

Did any of the contestants hook up with each other? The show could have been entertaining if the prince had stayed anonymous and everybody was just out to bone one another with the hopes they'd get some kind of prize money for it.
Nope. Never happened. Interesting enough, that thought hadn't occurred to me until after someone mentioned it.

mantidor

If Tyra hadn't had that stupid son sob story in S2 raven would've won. She only won the Diva awards because of it.

They wanted her to win, that is all there is.

For instance Nichole Paige Brooks also has a son and I remember she mentioning even in the audition tape but in the show it was practically edited out.

They chose the stories they think are the best.

royalan

I think Tyra is annoying too but lets not.

Tyra was obnoxious but she slayed almost every challenge and never touched the bottom two.

People forget how much of a rude beeyotch Raven was at the beginning of the competition and had to lip-sync back-to-back, and each time she ended up in the bottom it was completely deserved.

She recovered by halfway through the competition and definitely slayed, but if that season was about consistency, no-way did she deserve to win over Tyra.

tumblr_m17wdvUqAf1rrjm7ho4_500.gif

Tyra won me over with this Donna Summer meets Sinitta realness. I'm sure she probably thought she looked like Beyonce's mirror image, but my reference points are a little more seasoned.

Yado

Is Lucian responsible for Ru's awful music? Because a step away from him would be a step in the right direction .

I believe he's behind 3 of her albums - the ones related directly to Drag Race, that is. And pretty much all remixes that play in the show are his.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Finally watching finding prince charming final and Dylan going gracefully is the only thing hes done this season that I like about him. Beyond annoying

I hope Brandon wins. He could get it every which way

Shizuka

Holy shit, Trixie Mattel and that other guy that hosts the Wowpresents webseries about AHS appeared on American Horror Story's season finale!

mantidor

I feel I'm the only gay in the world who despises AHS and almost anything related to Ryan Murphy to be honest. He peaked with Popular.

I feel I'm the only gay in the world who despises AHS and almost anything related to Ryan Murphy to be honest. He peaked with Popular.
I only just started watching AHS this year and I've really enjoyed it. I'd kind of avoided it for a long time because I didn't think it was my kind of thing - wrong as usual. Just finished Freak Show.

I haven't seen any other Ryan Murphy shows though, except American Crime Story and I didn't know it was by him until a couple of weeks back when I was down the wikipedia rabbit hole. He has a new series called Feud coming up that sounds relevant to gay men everywhere.

hateradio

Dragula Episode 2 came out recently! It's still low budget af, but it's cute. :]

https://youtu.be/rrCk6zPO0iU

Spoiler:
Disagreed with one of the top people. The Shit, especially since there was major bulge spillage, but they didn't say that at all. However, they bashed another contestant for having some of the underwear showing.

It's shit, and I have no excuse for watching it.

game-boi

For those outside of California, Dragula has been a dark, gothy, draggy club party in the LA/SF area for a while. Usually a pretty fun show with a variety of acts (drag and not-so-classically drag).

This show is... something. Some of the contestants are fun and I don't mind the low budget quality to it (it has a very different kind of charm), but there's a LOT of filler here. This and the second episode could have been cut in half and it still would have been a little on the long side. I'll be watching, I just hope it gets a little less stiff as the season goes on.

Edit: I kinda love Meatball and Ursula Major.

game-boi

Why is anyone giving this troll attention? It's not like he's making interesting work or contributing to anything right now. He's just a simple troll and should be treated as such: ignore, ignore, ignore.

royalan

AAAAAAHHHH!!!

Ugh its Season 9 and I still get so excited for this part.

Who's going to be the bitch?
Who's going to be the lovable idiot?
Who's going home first?
Who's going to be the first to say "I'm not here to make FRIENDS!"
Who's going to serve great Glamour LEWKS....but nothing else?
Who's going to serve great weird drag...but nothing else?
Who's going to get bullied by Michelle?

Hurry up RUUUUUUUUUUUUU

mantidor

They really took their sweet time to reveal this one.

I'm kind of meh about the new season to be honest, I guess it's because of All Stars, it's a hard act to follow. I felt the same after All Stars 1.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
They really took their sweet time to reveal this one.

I'm kind of meh about the new season to be honest, I guess it's because of All Stars, it's a hard act to follow. I felt the same after All Stars 1.
Eventually they should do a winner's All Stars so we can crown the queen of queens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom