• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) Zero Announced

Having played Yakuza 4 on PS+, I am very happy to purchase whatever Yakuza comes to PS4.

Seriously, I remember the Yakuza 3 demo being amazing, but never took it any further. But 4 being PS+ has meant I've played it all the way through and loved it.

I want Zero, so bad.

Gacha-pin

played vita app for a couple of hours casually and only erned about 3,000,000 yen with each characters. My quick calculation, it requires 15 billion yen to buy every skills on the Kiryu's first style sphere.....

And guessing from the leaderboard, I'm feeling the money=xp system might be broken.

Gacha-pin

as usual :p

Brera Orologi RGG Watch (120,000yen)
20150220-00000033-famitsu-000-view.jpg

RGG eau de toilette
001.jpg

Kiryu Dynamic Energy (6,500yen)
Top: lemon, lime, rosemary
Middle: moss, rose, jasmine, apple, white tea
Last: sandalwood, cedar wood, amber, musk

Majima Melting citrus (6,500yen)
Top: bergamot, ginger, tonic
Middle: jasmine, freesia, apple, white tea
Last: sandalwood, musk, white amber

RGG Gummi (180yen)
thumb28.jpg

ついでにおまけ
RGG0 theme song
Nagoshi appears in the clip :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pl3Gq9tAlE

Has anyone had the chance to try the Vita companion app for RGG0 yet? I've been giving it a try and the arena mode seems pretty damn tough at the moment! Kiryu and Majima basically start at level 0 while the characters in the arena are pretty powerful, some of which can kill you in a couple of hits. It serves as a reminder that I really shouldn't enter the arena early in the game, looks like it won't be a pushover (like it was in Yakuza 4...)

Otherwise its a fun little app, strangely I spent a lot of time on the slot machine, almost like clockwork after 200 rounds it hit a jackpot and I got a fairly decent pay out. Black Jack is as fun as ever (not as if they could really screw that up though). Disappointed that Mah Jong is part of the paid app, might have to buy it now...

Gacha-pin

Has anyone had the chance to try the Vita companion app for RGG0 yet? I've been giving it a try and the arena mode seems pretty damn tough at the moment! Kiryu and Majima basically start at level 0 while the characters in the arena are pretty powerful, some of which can kill you in a couple of hits. It serves as a reminder that I really shouldn't enter the arena early in the game, looks like it won't be a pushover (like it was in Yakuza 4...)

Otherwise its a fun little app, strangely I spent a lot of time on the slot machine, almost like clockwork after 200 rounds it hit a jackpot and I got a fairly decent pay out. Black Jack is as fun as ever (not as if they could really screw that up though). Disappointed that Mah Jong is part of the paid app, might have to buy it now...

Mahjong for Zero vita app is completely different from Mahjong in RGG and it's terrible. You can only play 東風戦 mode and can't customize the rule at all. And also, you have to use touch panel control....

Mahjong for Zero vita app is completely different from Mahjong in RGG and it's terrible. You can only play 東風戦 mode and can't customize the rule at all. And also, you have to use touch panel control....

That... sounds terrible. The Ishin app has free Mah Jong that is just like the main games so I've been playing that instead. Thanks for the heads up, glad I didn't go ahead and spend money on that.

Top Bottom