• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.T.A.L.E.R 2 New Screenshots and Information Released

The Cockatrice

Gold Member

zfYX3Aw.png
NUWqxEv.png

NU1onR3.png
Z5PZh8N.png

nDzO7qM.png

SSQx7z9.png

1FLNpW9.png

KUtZPue.png

I highly dobut this game will look like that at launch so Ill save this thread and come back when it launches.

Fucking called it. Man I hate it when they do fake ass bullshots and then pull the most underwhelming trailer ever with sub 30 fps scenes. This is a 2024 end-2025 game 100%

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This looks phenomenal. Very wisely delayed, Q4 is just too packed and next year was looking dry. Polish it nicely and let it be the star of the show for its release.

Bry0

Fucking called it. Man I hate it when they do fake ass bullshots and then pull the most underwhelming trailer ever with sub 30 fps scenes. This is a 2024 end-2025 game 100%

Yeah I guess I’m not disappointed because I assumed they were bull shots. I’m still happy with how it’s looking. They really shouldn’t have done that though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm guessing they aren't bullshots but just what you can do on PC rather than Xbox. UE5 is crazy, man.

Anyway I have sympathy for these guys because Russia invaded their country and they had to move to Prauge to continue development and lost one of their guys to the combat.

Top Bottom