• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check It Out Tim And Eric GIF

Who was saying that all these trailers were going to be released on the Abandoned app? I want to interview this person.
Anyone saying when we would get the answer is simply guessing. Abandoned is fishy, and we dont know hideos next project. Once we get either we will have our answer, right now its just disappointing we didnt get a glimpse of either

[Sigma]

Guys/Gals(if theirs any here lol), it's not looking good. It's really not. My faith took a slight hit today. I'll try to sleep it off. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Factions has been already announced, hasn't it. There's a real AAA developer behind it, attached to a real project. We know what it is, and what ND are. It's not just some smoke and mirrors conspiracy bullshit.

So again... you're being obtuse.
We dont know what abandoned is, we have seen next to nothing and its fishy. We also do not know kojimas next project. Just because we didnt get news doesnt mean abandoned is a small time dev. Lots of stuff didnt get updates in the showcase. Actual evidence will be when we actually see what abandoned is, and what kojimas next project is.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It’s fine if Team Real wants to move the goal post but at least take an L or 2.

Like rambling about how Kojima releasing a launch trailer… on the day his game launches being “strange.”

Or C CityHunter1981 the last few days laughing at the idea this event won’t have some reveal.

Or bitbydeath bitbydeath using Al-Hub like they are a credible source and laughing at the idea they are using Abandoned for click bait shit.

EruditeHobo

Roll, first confirm for me that at least you know the difference between Factions and Abandoned now... right?
Because you just incorrectly directly compared them a minute ago.

We dont know what abandoned is, we have seen next to nothing and its fishy. We also do not know kojimas next project. Just because we didnt get news doesnt mean abandoned is a small time dev. Lots of stuff didnt get updates in the showcase. Actual evidence will we when we actually see what abandoned is, and what kojimas next project is.

You're not engaging with the narrative -- no one is saying we know exactly what Abandoned is, or exactly how big that dev is. Frankly no one really cares that much about those specific details in a vacuum.. Rather we are saying the belief this it is something big and linked to Kojima -- that is the actual argument that's been put forth for months -- is not supported by good arguments, and is not substantiated by anything other than specious nonsense.

This long con of a viral marketing attempt -- which is claimed to have been going on for years, by some here -- is dealt a blow every time a major opportunity to make a big announcement comes and goes. That is the simple logic at play here. Because as I said, sometimes a lack of evidence is evidence. If you call me a cannibal, every time we check a room in my house or a compartment of my fridge and there aren't human remains, that lack of evidence supporting the claim is evidence that the claim isn't supported. And this state of play is the equivalent of opening the freezer and only finding a pint of Ben & Jerry's. And you're saying "but we have to check under his bed!"

But I have no doubt some people will continue to kick this can down the road; everyone who is reasonable and sees this for what it obviously is will just revisit this thread every other week or so for some laughs.

Last edited:
Oh well... more "nothing" again lol

At this point might as well sit back and wait for any actual news, fuck trying to make sense of anything :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Roll, first confirm for me that at least you know the difference between Factions and Abandoned now... right?
Because you just incorrectly directly compared them a minute ago.

You're not engaging with the narrative -- no one is saying we know exactly what Abandoned is, or exactly how big that dev is. Frankly no one really cares that much about those specific details in a vacuum.. Rather we are saying the belief this it is something big and linked to Kojima -- that is the actual argument that's been put forth for months -- is not supported by good arguments, and is not substantiated by anything other than specious nonsense.

I brought up factions as an example of things not being at the showcase and drawing conclusions based on that. What gets shown and revealed is very fluid so when games get revealed can change. Anyone guessing when is purely guessing.

And i believe there to be multiple narratives. To some its simply there are way to many question marks and some weird similarities to the stunts kojima has pulled in the passed. Some believe this to be some large marketing campaign for something. Or kojima trying to make that game take much longer than PT took. I am in the camp of there being to many oddities for it to simply be some tiny crap indie dev way over his head. And to myself this can still hold true. We simply did not get new information that can confirm or deny anything.

As for posters who have been trying to find clues for a specific reveal date, then yes thats proven to be false as all those leads have come and gone.

We still dont know just what is going on and until then the ride is just fun to be on. The mystery is the real fun here.

Edit: as for the cannibal example, you could just be really good at hiding the bodies ;)

Last edited:

bitbydeath

It’s fine if Team Real wants to move the goal post but at least take an L or 2.

Like rambling about how Kojima releasing a launch trailer… on the day his game launches being “strange.”

Or C CityHunter1981 the last few days laughing at the idea this event won’t have some reveal.

Or bitbydeath bitbydeath using Al-Hub like they are a credible source and laughing at the idea they are using Abandoned for click bait shit.
No announcement is not a win for either side.
We still don’t know:
a) What Kojima is working on;
b) What BluePoint is working on;
c) What Abandoned actually is.

EruditeHobo

I brought up factions as an example of things not being at the showcase and drawing conclusions based on that. What gets shown and revealed is very fluid so when games get revealed can change. Anyone guessing when is purely guessing.

And it is a bad example, and a bad point of comparison, for many obvious reasons.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
There's still a chance something is going on here, but it's feeling less likely everyday. The real nail in the coffin for me was how Hasan said you could get whatever Abandoned is supposedly going to be for free if you paid for his other vaporware. It was a fun ride for sure though. Thanks for the fun, time to get off the train.

X Company Jump GIF by Ovation TV

We still don’t know:
Pretty much this.

All the weird story lines about specific dates and trying to draw meaning out of every tweet is a bit out there, but there are to many unanswered questions and inconsistencies in what abandoned is

Corndog

Banned
Anyone saying when we would get the answer is simply guessing. Abandoned is fishy, and we dont know hideos next project. Once we get either we will have our answer, right now its just disappointing we didnt get a glimpse of either
At this point I would say it’s either death stranding 2 or an episodic game for Microsoft.

IntentionalPun

We still don’t know:
That post wasn't about wins.

It was about losses.. you guys endlessly talk about how you have evidence, and aren't going on "thoughts and feelings" and then time and time again what you use as evidence ends up being nothing.. which.. you were told would be nothing.. which, you laughed at the idea it was nothing lol

It's all rather hilarious <3

bitbydeath

That post wasn't about wins.

It was about losses.. you guys endlessly talk about how you have evidence, and aren't going on "thoughts and feelings" and then time and time again what you use as evidence ends up being nothing.. which.. you were told would be nothing.. which, you laughed at the idea it was nothing lol

It's all rather hilarious <3
There are no wins or losses.
The three things I mentioned, mostly the one about what Abandoned actually is would determine a win or a loss.

IntentionalPun

There are no wins or losses.
The three things I mentioned, mostly the one about what Abandoned actually is would determine a win or a loss.
You endlessly mocking people's logic, while endlessly being wrong w/ your "logic" (aka thoughts and feelings), is a pretty big loss bro lol

Not that you really have logic.. it's just... "These 2 'coincidences' exist, see!" To have logic.. you'd have to actually examine the scenario.. for instance Al-Hub / Hassan.. was not, a coincidence.. or rather, was a purposefully engineered "coincidence." Which is plain as day to anyone with... logic.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I was right about the textures and there is nothing wrong with hoping it would be shown.
The better question is why are you so scared of it being shown?
This latest line is some of your corniest shit. lol @ your textures nonsense.. because Hasan said something in an interview in June? You've been told repeatedly that access to photo scanned textures is free with Unreal engine.. nobody in this thread was saying Hasan didn't possibly use photo scanned textures. You are like a toddler bashing at one of those "fit the shape in the hole" toys and finally screaming "I GOT IT" as you shove the triangle into the circle shape and break the toy.

Scared of it being shown? lol.. man.. you kill me bro.

Why does it matter so much who is right, and wins or losses? Stop making predictions. Its a mystery that will be interesting to see develope just go along for the ride.

I wonder if shu still has it installed, surely he must know what it is lol if hadan is in over his head, how long until we see shu tweet a pic ready for a new games without abandoned installed.

Just have fun

IntentionalPun

Why does it matter so much who is right, and wins or losses? Stop making predictions. Its a mystery that will be interesting to see develope just go along for the ride.

I wonder if shu still has it installed, surely he must know what it is lol if hadan is in over his head, how long until we see shu tweet a pic ready for a new games without abandoned installed.

Just have fun

I don't know why anyone thinks this game really exists at this point in any sort of playable form. The timeline is:

- April 7th - A trailer is shown.. voiceover dialog.. a forest, etc. Description is of a survival game w/ horror elements. Hasan fairly quickly says the trailer isn't even part of the game, that the game is in "early development", etc.
- Early June - Hasan garners more attention, promisses screenshots to Geoff Keighly, etc.. produces nothing.. fails to launch his teaser app then... citing "localization issues"
- Late July - manages to get a download of his "app" out that contains... nothing.. which took several weeks of him back and frothing even to get that out.. but it has.. LOCALIZATION! (of a few words)
- August 13th.. barely gets a 5 second cinematic out in time for mid August after yet another delay. Stating he had "technical difficulties" even getting that out.

It was... a cutscene.. lol

Why does anyone think there is a game for Shu to play.

I highly doubt Shu even messes around with indie game Alphas.. and Hasan is clearly not even close to an Alpha state.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

This latest line is some of your corniest shit. lol @ your textures nonsense.. because Hasan said something in an interview in June? You've been told repeatedly that access to photo scanned textures is free with Unreal engine.. nobody in this thread was saying Hasan didn't possibly use photo scanned textures. You are like a toddler bashing at one of those "fit the shape in the hole" toys and finally screaming "I GOT IT" as you shove the triangle into the circle shape and break the toy.

Scared of it being shown? lol.. man.. you kill me bro.
You gotta stop taking things so personally, it’s not the end of the world when you get proven wrong. You simply lost a battle but not the war.
You used to keep comparing this game to ones seen on mobile, now you think it might be unreal but that isn’t confirmed yet either. As mentioned there are no logos or splash screens on the Abandoned app, there was for the first demo which was confirmed to not be related to Abandoned.

If you’re not scared of it being shown then join us on the hype train of it coming rather than cowering and trying to claim a fake win.

IntentionalPun

You used to keep comparing this game to ones seen on mobile

No I didn't lol

now you think it might be unreal but that isn’t confirmed yet either.

All of his games are Unreal Engine... this is too, he's said it.. more than twice. This whole "splash screen" thing is so silly lol.. as if anyone cares for these trailers for a game that barely exists.

THIS IS WAR

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Enjoy The Haunting Blood Water Curse Trailer, which we know for a fact is Unreal Engine (it's been data mined.):

The Haunting - Steam

The only splash screen? Fails to mention Unreal Engine.. because... again.. nobody gives a shit.

IuEHLaH.png

COMING TO CONSOLES NOVEMBER 17th!

Last edited:
Top Bottom