• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think here are so many things here, that there must be more to this story.

- The first thing is his family name which translates to Hideo. Yes sure, could be a coincidence, but must be a quite huge one, considering that it just happens to be one who likes to pretend to be Kojima.

- The company was founded not long after it was revealed that Moby Dick Studios is not a real studio, so it would make sense to start preparing another fake studio for a future troll.

- One thing I am sure everyone can agree on, is that there is no team and it is Hasan alone (if he is real). However even Hasan is literally a ghost with no media presence except for some tweets. Furthermore, I would expect that at least someone familiar with the whole thing would have seen him on the street and posted about it, unless Hasan never leaves his home.

- Everyone who ever claimed to have interviewed him or spoken to him seems to be very confused afterwards and noone was able to give us straight answers. We also shouldn't forget the whole strange thing with Geoff, where he posted the screenshot of the chat with Hasan, which was made even before answering something.

- His tweets at the beginning were nearly all around Japanese daytime and sometimes in the middle of the night in Europe. That changed a little bit over time, but it would not be stupid to think that the responsible person saw the comments and tried to spread the tweets better.

- If the guy is real, he seems to be very talented, the forest demo (including the PT teases) and the very short trailer were all not bad at all. Not only that he was also able to program an app. Say about the presentation what you want, but he seems to have some knowledge about app making (and getting it approved) as well. But then he is not even able to center the background on the webpage correctly???

- His profile picture was a small island for some time (which is a literal translation from the name Kojima), so either he has some knowledge about the Japanese language or heard it somewhere, which is hard to imagine, becausue I can't remember any article about Kojima which mentions: By the way Kojima means "small island"...

- He is mentioning even death treats, but yeah, Sony still doesn't care and just keep the app on the app store, although I am sure they must have heard by now, that it literally does not do anything at the moment.

- The size of the app was really huge for a small video, even if you are completely untalented it is hard to get it to this file size. Was there an update of the app, when it suddenly started to show the footsteps? If not, who knows what else is hidden in there.

- He only put out some crap until now and judging by the popularity of his output until now, there is noway he made a significant amount of money out of these, yet he is not giving up and spend a lot of his time (and probably even a litte bit money) to create some videos and make the app. So which would mean he is doing this as a side job and get his money from somewhere else.

I could go on, but you know where I am getting, too many things coming together for all this to be just some coincidences and a guy trolling the whole internet.

Barakov

Gold Member
Oh this thread is back.

ifc hello darkness my old friend GIF
lNMYVFz.gif

A.Romero

I still think here are so many things here, that there must be more to this story.

- The first thing is his family name which translates to Hideo. Yes sure, could be a coincidence, but must be a quite huge one, considering that it just happens to be one who likes to pretend to be Kojima.

- The company was founded not long after it was revealed that Moby Dick Studios is not a real studio, so it would make sense to start preparing another fake studio for a future troll.

- One thing I am sure everyone can agree on, is that there is no team and it is Hasan alone (if he is real). However even Hasan is literally a ghost with no media presence except for some tweets. Furthermore, I would expect that at least someone familiar with the whole thing would have seen him on the street and posted about it, unless Hasan never leaves his home.

- Everyone who ever claimed to have interviewed him or spoken to him seems to be very confused afterwards and noone was able to give us straight answers. We also shouldn't forget the whole strange thing with Geoff, where he posted the screenshot of the chat with Hasan, which was made even before answering something.

- His tweets at the beginning were nearly all around Japanese daytime and sometimes in the middle of the night in Europe. That changed a little bit over time, but it would not be stupid to think that the responsible person saw the comments and tried to spread the tweets better.

- If the guy is real, he seems to be very talented, the forest demo (including the PT teases) and the very short trailer were all not bad at all. Not only that he was also able to program an app. Say about the presentation what you want, but he seems to have some knowledge about app making (and getting it approved) as well. But then he is not even able to center the background on the webpage correctly???

- His profile picture was a small island for some time (which is a literal translation from the name Kojima), so either he has some knowledge about the Japanese language or heard it somewhere, which is hard to imagine, becausue I can't remember any article about Kojima which mentions: By the way Kojima means "small island"...

- He is mentioning even death treats, but yeah, Sony still doesn't care and just keep the app on the app store, although I am sure they must have heard by now, that it literally does not do anything at the moment.

- The size of the app was really huge for a small video, even if you are completely untalented it is hard to get it to this file size. Was there an update of the app, when it suddenly started to show the footsteps? If not, who knows what else is hidden in there.

- He only put out some crap until now and judging by the popularity of his output until now, there is noway he made a significant amount of money out of these, yet he is not giving up and spend a lot of his time (and probably even a litte bit money) to create some videos and make the app. So which would mean he is doing this as a side job and get his money from somewhere else.

I could go on, but you know where I am getting, too many things coming together for all this to be just some coincidences and a guy trolling the whole internet.
Good points, specially the name relationships.

I didn't find anything he has shown so far particularly good but it did make me wonder the fact that abandoned was featured in the PS blog.

- The first thing is his family name which translates to Hideo.
I never understood this?
Hasans name translates from Turkish to English to Hasan hero, not hideo kojima.
Translating that to Japanese turns up
ハサンヒーロー (Hasanhīrō), again, nothing to do with Kojimas name

小島 秀夫 (kojima's actual name) translated to Turkish gives Hideo Kojima.
小島 秀夫 to English is obviously Hideo Kojima. Nothing linking there either. What you're actually translating is Eiyū Kojima to Hero Kojima to make it fit which is a bastardised English version of Kojimas Japanese name

You're picking and choosing which language you want to fit. That's not how translation works

it's either:
Both original name to English, or
Both original names to Turkish, or
Both original names to Japanese.

Not Turk>Eng for one half of one name, and Eng translation of Kojimas name from Jap>Eng again for a link. That's crazy
l1AvOd5.jpg

You understand that that's not Japanese, that's English, being retranslated to English, being brute forced through a Japanese translation. There is no direct link between 小島 秀夫 and Hasan Kahraman

The boxes too.

FEdMUL-akAIULeT

FEi4onIagAEC_ua
On the bottom right corner of the first image, is that the leg of a doll (baby, bb)?

Actually that and the boxes make it way more interesting than the carpet floor, never noticed it before.

This shit is all over the place as always. Still firmly believe a new SH game is coming with Kojima, not at all sure what to think of this Hasan dude more than half a year into this thing.

Edit:

The positioning of the tape on the floor, the distance between the ending and the boxes do look pretty accurate to the position on the second image. Basically from that angle you'd only be able to see the first set of boxes, while the other one would be hidden from view.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Last edited:

bitbydeath

On the bottom right corner of the first image, is that the leg of a doll (baby, bb)?

Actually that and the boxes make it way more interesting than the carpet floor, never noticed it before.

This shit is all over the place as always. Still firmly believe a new SH game is coming with Kojima, not at all sure what to think of this Hasan dude more than half a year into this thing.

Edit:

The positioning of the tape on the floor, the distance between the ending and the boxes do look pretty accurate to the position on the second image. Basically from that angle you'd only be able to see the first set of boxes, while the other one would be hidden from view.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather
Both are Kojima images, the comparison was for someone doubting Kojima would show a teddy in a motion capture room right after Bluebox had. Different teddy but unusual circumstance.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Both are Kojima images, the comparison was for someone doubting Kojima would show a teddy in a motion capture room right after Bluebox had. Different teddy but unusual circumstance.
The motion capture room is sort of irrelevant as far as it being some "copy"... we already knew he was working on motion capture.. probably takes a few days... Hasan knew he was in that room when he posted that obvious attempt to fool people with his dark carpet.

bitbydeath

The motion capture room is sort of irrelevant as far as it being some "copy"... we already knew he was working on motion capture.. probably takes a few days... Hasan knew he was in that room when he posted that obvious attempt to fool people with his dark carpet.
We already knew Hasan was using motion capture since the teaser arrived too.

mhirano

Anyone can find that out with a 5 second Google search
ulYRxox.png

I'd go further, and say the reason no website reported on it is because who in their right mind reports on a scammers profile picture?? 🤣 maybe if someone's getting paid by the letter, otherwise, it's pointless. Maybe loads of people in the World with islands, and beaches with palm trees as profile pics are Kojima too

Why is no one reporting on my profile picture? It's an astronaut. NASA is launching the new satellite soon, so surely I'm director of NASA then, going off cityhunters logic 😄

Last edited:

mhirano

I'd go further, and say the reason no website reported on it is because who in their right mind reports on a scammers profile picture?? 🤣 maybe if someone's getting paid by the letter, otherwise, it's pointless. Maybe loads of people in the World with islands, and beaches with palm trees as profile pics are Kojima too

Why is no one reporting on my profile picture? It's an astronaut. NASA is launching the new satellite soon, so surely I'm director of NASA then, going off cityhunters logic 😄
Elon Musk, is that you?🤔

XKe3sD6.jpg
LJAvPuU.jpg
YDfpzsq.jpg

Why polish language? Why not? Team real are picking and choosing what language to use when it suits them?

Another way to describe an actor? Someone who lies for a living.

I mean come on. I've actually done a bit of research and shown my workings. That's actual, tangible, evidence. It's a farce

Kdad

Escalated to GAF to have your credentials verified.

ulYRxox.png
And why would he google translate Kojimas name. Normally names don't have much meanings, so it is unlikely that he would google the name, unless he knows that in Japan names have meanings.
Of course it could be just coincidence that he have chosen a small island as a picture, but pile that up with all the other coincidences and there are so many that it becomes unlikely that these are all just coincidences.

pile that up with all the other coincidences and there are so many that it becomes unlikely that these are all just coincidences.
What coincidences? Your list you posted previously?

Family name, I've debunked myself. Check that one off.

Company founded at some stage near the time Mobydick studio went away. Ok, here in the UK, on average, 2 business get started EACH MINUTE. I fully admit, I know next to nothing about Holland, they make some nice beer and have an over abundance of hot girls from what I've seen, but they are "smaller" than the UK, so I'll half the number to 1 a minute on average as a total guestimate. You know how many minutes there are in April. 43200. That's not a coincidence, that's just what happens in the world.

Hasan doesn't post a lot. Ok. So what? I have social media. I posted on 4 dates this year. And someone should post about him on the street? Lol. Why?? Who does that? Even to actual celebrities. Please tell me where I can find out when Tom Hanks leaves his house. Hasan looks like an average douche, no one would recognise him on the street to stop and post on twitter about just seeing him. Come on dude ...

Everyone who's talked to him is confused. Yeah, that's what happens when you talk to pathological liars. You don't get answers only more questions and get sucked into their strange world if not careful

He tweets sometimes during the night. Like I am posting at 2am now you mean? Europeans can't stay up late? Can't be insomniacs. Can't be working, or gaming? Nope, I'm actually in Australia secretly...but I'll never tell

If the guy is real he is very talented?? Receipts please!

Profile picture was an island, must be Kojima. Bollocks

Sony doesn't care that he's got cough*fake*cough death threats? Why should they. They don't police the internet or the world. You're thinking of Team America World Police. Unfortunately they are not real, I admit the film did look pretty real at times, good graphics, much like hasans 4 second trailer. You could try NATO or the UN, but I assume they are too busy with Russia and the Ukraine. I'd drop them an email though just incase they aren't really that busy. Let us know how that goes

The size of the app was high as it's poorly optimised and a mess. Like his website

"He only put out some crap until now and judging by the popularity of his output until now, there is noway he made a significant amount of money out of these" WOAH there my dude! You just said that he was really talented. He was really good with apps and presentation, and the trailer in the woods was good. You can't have it both ways. He's either a genius, or a shit shoveller?

You contradict yourself in just a few paragraphs. Youve blindly followed a few coincidences, that can be easily, and quickly, sorted out if you look rationally at things

Don't believe everything you read on the internet

It isn't Christmas without a red circled image!

🎅

Lol, remember the pages and pages of red arrows and circles from the walking at night video in this thread.... I was still a non signed up lurker then, but I was laughing 😂

Whatever happened to the "insider" guy who said the abandoned app was going to be used by Sony to preview Horizon FW and GoW trailers?? 🤣

I wish more of the batshit insane stuff was threadmarked!

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
Lol, remember the pages and pages of red arrows and circles from the walking at night video in this thread.... I was still a non signed up lurker then, but I was laughing 😂

Whatever happened to the "insider" guy who said the abandoned app was going to be used by Sony to preview Horizon FW and GoW trailers?? 🤣

I wish more of the batshit insane stuff was threadmarked!
Thread has amazing stuff but it’s hard to find the posts now. Peak hallucination for me were the several posts about the blue square emoji that we all have on our phones. 🟦 Amazing stuff.

Top Bottom