• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
40 minutes remain...

The answer is to this though,

So it won't give us much more than we already know, unless it was different than what was guessed already.

Last edited:

kyliethicc

40 minutes remain...

Papa predicted our fate.

CCnDD8Y.jpg

Last edited:

RaySoft

40 minutes remain...

So it won't give us much more than we already know, unless it was different than what was guessed already.

That was solved by Way Back Machine.. Best Level User Experience
Wich means Kojima wanted us to use that service.

Last edited:

kikii

I've sent an email to Hasan asking for an interview on behalf of my local gaming magazine, will keep you all posted on whatever response I get (or don't get lmaoo)
its 8:33 in JP so wait he drinks morning coffee and and checks this thread 1st might take some time tho :p

DonJorginho

Banned
Email sent, created a fake logo and shell website and everything, as Eminem once said:

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

This is my one shot, for myself, and more importantly, for you Gaffers.

We will see what happens, most likely it will end in disappointment, but at least I can say I tried.

FINGERS CROSSED MOTHERFUCKERS!

Kanye West GIF by TIME

DonJorginho

Banned
This sounds very plausible. Or what if both universes collide?

Astro’s Playroom referenced Siren as well. Also there was supposed to be a rumored PS4 game, but was supposedly cancelled. They did add the PS2 version to the PS4 as well upscaled.

Siren Hill will finally become a real game and not just a joke based on Kojima's way of speaking, we truly are living in the best timeline.

DryvBy

Ok I found my first doubt with at least SneakyWarrior being H.K.. I'll explain as many possibilities as I can.

I checked this trophy log. This account has been around since 2011. This is PS3 era stuff. So here's all the possibilities I can think of and feel free to add to this.

1. This really is some small dev and their project is just a fan nod to Silent Hill and Slenderman.

2. This is really some small dev but he's working with Kojima on Silent Hills. Still not Kojima himself though like some people think.

3. It was originally a test account. Not a lot of games completed under this account. Kojima could even own this account and could have for a while playing various small games to get a feel of trophies. MGS4 originally didn't even have trophies.

4. This was a Sony or Kojima breakdown account they had set up to save the name for stuff, possibly MGS junk, and decided to convert it to a dev account as HK.

5. This is a new account and Sony/Kojima manipulated the trophy dates and such to give a false appearance that this account has been around. This seems a little farfetched maybe but I have trophies from my PS3 and PS4 Vita that are way off on the dates due to my own screw ups. So this is very possible to keep us running with it.

Now, with all this being said, I think this account is still related to a Kojima & Sony Silent Hills project and I think Konami has teamed up with Sony with strict NDA on everything including with investors, probably using shells upon shells to cover names up (this last bit I could be a big dummy on since I trade Pokemon cards, not stock). But I remember Konami was out of the game making business, instead making MGS and SH silver ball machines and mattresses or something after they locked Kojima in that room for months to finish MGSV.

uh, wait a minute. They locked him in... A Room??? Like SH4?!

Sorry. Tin foil acting up again.

But it's very possibly Sony and Konami teamed up and Konami bowed 27 times and said 27 hail Kojimos to beg for forgiveness. I don't think the silver ball machines and mattress business were as smart as some of them have you believe.

The Geoff connection is wild and one of the first things I saw when I checked their Twitter. This guy isn't following lots of indie devs so why this one? Why specifically this one that has hardly anything to show after 6 years?

Last edited:
Go sit in the corner. This is way more fun of an announcement and it's more talked about than E3 now.

There is no Kojima, you guys are making bullshit up lol. The "trailer" for this game has been up for 2 months already and all of a sudden only now people talk about it because it might be Kojima involved. Where were you then to discuss this trash footage?

DonJorginho

Banned
There is no Kojima, you guys are making bullshit up lol. The "trailer" for this game has been up for 2 months already and all of a sudden only now people talk about it because it might be Kojima involved. Where were you then to discuss this trash footage?

People were discussing Kojima from day one you grumpy jackass, it has just gotten bigger since we are closer to a proper reveal and not only has more evidence surfaced to support said Kojima theory but BBGS' communication and their links with industry figures have gotten weirder.

If you have nothing better to do but shit on this, then why are you here? As I can assure you that you aren't welcome.

We're having a bit of fun, wherever it leads us isn't important, you aren't a smartass for what you're saying btw, more of a jackass than anything.

Now if you don't mind, I have more Kojima theories to search up on Reddit :messenger_winking:

200.gif

Last edited:

DryvBy

This isn't a new conspiracy. This is just a blown up conspiracy. Moby Dick was up for a long time before it picked up steam.

You just put your tin foil hat back on, mister. We the X-files now.

Top Bottom