• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javthusiast

Banned
That you? Heading there now.

Yes totally.

Oh No GIF by Adult Swim

Raonak

Banned
There's no way it's real.

But I want to believe. The coincidences are too bizarre.

Either way, I'm thoroughly entertaining.

Yoboman

The Company is named Blue Box
Blue is the colour of Playstation
Blue rhymes with shoe
Shu Yoshida works for Playstation
Yoshida rhymes with Toshiba
Toshiba makes external Hard Drives you can use on Xbox Series X
Xbox is a BOX
Xbox is made by Microsoft
Microsoft is therefore buying Kojima Productions on Wednesday

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Sony has been rumored to be working on a Silent Hill game for more than a year now, so it wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be true.

While some of this stuff seems rather convincing, I believe that there is a Silent Hill game being worked on, but it's not by Kojima.

HOWEVER...

If this turns out to be true, then I'm glad that I was one of the handful of people online that followed these rumors before it was revealed. I hope they release a demo similar to PT, and that's people finding out what the game actually is after completing the demo.

FUBARx89

I've been on this rollercoaster too long now. Think I need to get off, but don't think the rides gonna stop.

Also. Dorito Pope etc are being pretty annoyinh with it now.

KiNeMz

Banned
Ok I found my first doubt with at least SneakyWarrior being H.K.. I'll explain as many possibilities as I can.

I checked this trophy log. This account has been around since 2011. This is PS3 era stuff. So here's all the possibilities I can think of and feel free to add to this.

1. This really is some small dev and their project is just a fan nod to Silent Hill and Slenderman.

2. This is really some small dev but he's working with Kojima on Silent Hills. Still not Kojima himself though like some people think.

3. It was originally a test account. Not a lot of games completed under this account. Kojima could even own this account and could have for a while playing various small games to get a feel of trophies. MGS4 originally didn't even have trophies.

4. This was a Sony or Kojima breakdown account they had set up to save the name for stuff, possibly MGS junk, and decided to convert it to a dev account as HK.

5. This is a new account and Sony/Kojima manipulated the trophy dates and such to give a false appearance that this account has been around. This seems a little farfetched maybe but I have trophies from my PS3 and PS4 Vita that are way off on the dates due to my own screw ups. So this is very possible to keep us running with it.

Now, with all this being said, I think this account is still related to a Kojima & Sony Silent Hills project and I think Konami has teamed up with Sony with strict NDA on everything including with investors, probably using shells upon shells to cover names up (this last bit I could be a big dummy on since I trade Pokemon cards, not stock). But I remember Konami was out of the game making business, instead making MGS and SH silver ball machines and mattresses or something after they locked Kojima in that room for months to finish MGSV.

uh, wait a minute. They locked him in... A Room??? Like SH4?!

Sorry. Tin foil acting up again.

But it's very possibly Sony and Konami teamed up and Konami bowed 27 times and said 27 hail Kojimos to beg for forgiveness. I don't think the silver ball machines and mattress business were as smart as some of them have you believe.

The Geoff connection is wild and one of the first things I saw when I checked their Twitter. This guy isn't following lots of indie devs so why this one? Why specifically this one that has hardly anything to show after 6 years?

Option 5 is not far fetched at all. It would not be hard for them to crate an account in the backend and change the numbers. I can do that in my sleep on a database. If Sony is along for this ride, then why not.

Beelzebubs

Hang the fuck on.... thinking about the Turkish thing. I translated Hasan from Turkish to Japanese and got 持っています (motte imasu)

I then translated 持っています into English which translates to "I'm waiting".

That would make Hasan Kahramans full translated name into "I'm waiting Hideo"

Last edited:
That's a fez, a Moroccan tarbouch by the way, and not a turkish one originally. I am laughing so hard at the memes my sides hurt...😂😂😂
This will either be the most engaging pre-reveal campaign ever, leading to something worth the trouble (Silent Hill, Siren, horror game by Kojima, Metal Gear remake...), or one of the ugliest internet train crashes of the new millenium. 😂

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
That's a fez, a Moroccan tarbouch by the way, and not a turkish one originally. I am laughing so hard at the memes my sides hurt...😂😂😂
This will either be the most engaging pre-reveal campaign ever, leading to something worth the trouble (Silent Hill, Siren, horror game by Kojima, Metal Gear remake...), or one of the ugliest internet train crashes of the new millenium. 😂
Was used by the Ottoman Empire, good enough for me lmaooooo

DryvBy

Just counted how many coffeepods I had left in the kitchen, you can guess the number.....

collapsing star trek GIF by HULU
Weird Al always hides 27 in his stuff too. Only one conclusion.

Kojima is Weird Al.

Weird Al wrote a song called Can't Watch This which is a parody of MC Hammer U Can't Touch This.

A hammer is used in some of the Silent Hill games.

KiNeMz

Banned
What would happen if we reported all the accounts? Is there anyway country of origin or sourc emails and such in youtube or twitter via the reporting mechanisms?

Top Bottom