• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe this small studio founder is obsessed with all things Kojima and has been referencing the latter's games/logos/antics throughout his previous projects, however small they have been? That is more reasonable than the gigantic machination that is being thought of here. Not buying it one bit, although I have to confess that such a cleverly concocted marketing push would do wonders for a series that has a cult following, but lacks the reach of really successful ones. I genuinely wish that they had thought of something like this, a la Moby Dick carnival of stupid, to introduce an anticipated title; I miss those days...

Last edited:

JTCx

Don’t know if this one was posted yet.
E4CcqxHVUAYX2aF

images
Whoa...

be07dfd0b13802ae77e2dfcb69c9fb1e.gif

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Maybe this small studio founder is obsessed with all things Kojima and has been referencing the latter's games/logos/antics throughout his previous projects, however small they have been? That is more reasonable than the gigantic machination that is being thought of here. Not buying it one bit, although I have to confess that such a cleverly concocted marketing push would do wonders for a series that has a cult following, but lacks the reach of really successful ones. I genuinely wish that they had thought of something like this, a la Moby Dick carnival of stupid, to introduce an anticipated title; I miss those days...
While this may seem plausible on the surface, there’s stuff from years ago that are crazy coincidences to Kojima shit that came out well after. Timeline is wild.

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
dvIiE5E.jpg

Someone apparently found his PS Profile. I looked it up… seems like he has almost every Sony exclusive under the sun but almost no progress in the vast majority of them (trophy wise)
So this hottie is actually Hideo in disguise and those trophies belong to Kojima?

He doesn't look like some mastermind developer or a massive geek to make all those Silent Hill connections by himself. What's his real name? I want to see more pics...

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
If this actually turned out to be real, I'll be mad that Kojima is again making a SH thingy instead of something like Metal Gear or Snatcher.
Kojima should be making the type of games that I want him to make. Military and police shit.

Death Stranding was okay tho.

MastaKiiLA

My heart going crazy after trying the Google Translate thing, right before it turned out Hasan is a real person, is a sign i should stay the fuck away from this Thread.

Silent Hill, P.T. and Silent Hills are no joking matter..
It's a profound series of coincidences. Either we're a bunch of ill-ass Lemony Snickets up in here, or there's something to this.

Google Translate is the smoking gun, tbh. GT isn't translating everything Japanese into Kahraman. It's translating Hideo and Hiro (hero) into that word. The Japanese dev that people think is behind this game. That isn't random at all.

I looked at translations early, and found the sneaky/handsome warrior translation before, but thought it was a clunky label like we see in many Asian translations. However, I never thought you'd get a 1:1 translation of any of the actual names involved. That's a bit too on the nose.

Last edited:

DelireMan7

What about the "Demon Blood" game with Siren head cover on his profile ?
It was already mentioned but I don't think I've seen a final answer to it.

Demon Blood can't be find on the PSstore and when I checked on his profile the PS app on my mobile and clicked on this game it says there is no information.

E4CmQE7VEAAbpDC

What about the "Demon Blood" game with Siren head cover on his profile ?
It was already mentioned but I don't think I've seen a final answer to it.

Demon Blood can't be find on the PSstore and when I checked on his profile the PS app on my mobile and clicked on this game it says there is no information.

E4CmQE7VEAAbpDC
Can confirm, he has both Siren Head and The Haunting in his played games.

Siren Head
truPDtF.jpg
QR64ex2.jpg

The Haunting
n9MF40T.jpg
QAyoNjm.jpg

What happened to the rumors that Kojima is making a Microsoft exclusive deal. Insiders at that time even said the contract is ready for signature. A lot of people including some journalists even believed it. I felt at that time like the only one who didn’t believed the rumors. Well if there would have been truth to it, I am sure we would have heard about it at E3…

GhostOfTsu

Banned
All of this was already planned in 2015 before it was cancelled by Konami (fake company, fake kickstarter etc) so it's not really a long con. They just abandoned (eh) the project and now they are picking it up again.

All of this was already planned in 2015 before it was cancelled by Konami (fake company, fake kickstarter etc) so it's not really a long con. They just abandoned (eh) the project and now they are picking it up again.
But they used another fake studio name at that time and once it was announced there was no need for making another fake studio.

Last edited:

reksveks

What happened to the rumors that Kojima is making a Microsoft exclusive deal. Insiders at that time even said the contract is ready for signature. A lot of people including some journalists even believed it. I felt at that time like the only one who didn’t believed the rumors. Well if there would have been truth to it, I am sure we would have heard about it at E3…
Jeff Grubb probably the biggest journalist whom believes in it, said a couple of months ago that it wasn't likely to be done by E3.

His current position is tha
- there is still contract negotiation and talks
- nothing about that contract prevents Kojima from making a second project with Sony

Aight here it is

Back when MGSV released in 2015, the story was unfinished and ended on Liquid saying "It's Not Over Yet" over a picture of New York and the World Trade Center for no reason. People thought that news must be coming on 9/11 of 2015 regarding the true ending because why else would they show the WTC?

l0qr1Eb.jpeg

9/11 came and nothing happened...

...until now....

Here is the SneakyWarriorr from BlueBox everyone is talking about on Steam... The only announcement of their previous game...

VrSwxpD.jpeg

Check the date...

This all still might seem like nothing... until we look at the Summer Games fest that just took place last week...

Kojima makes ONE appearance and what does he talk about?

T6sscfZ.jpeg

Kojima = BlueBox = 9/11

You have been warned

Last edited:

SCB3

Okay so out of all people Geoff is the only "big personality" who follows them on Instagram.
FAuytzh.jpg

tenor.gif

The only thing with that is Geoff follows anyone even remotely games releated so he can line them up for Summer Games Fest or The Game Awards as a "just in case" or a signal boost when a trailer drops, thats SGF's business model, retweet/quote tweet stuff

dotnotbot

Aight here it is

Back when MGSV released in 2015, the story was unfinished and ended on Liquid saying "It's Not Over Yet" over a picture of New York and the World Trade Center for no reason. People thought that news must be coming on 9/11 of 2015 regarding the true ending because why else would they show the WTC?

l0qr1Eb.jpeg

9/11 came and nothing happened...

...until now....

Here is the SneakyWarriorr from BlueBox everyone is talking about on Steam... The only announcement of their previous game...

VrSwxpD.jpeg

Check the date...

This all still might seem like nothing... until we look at the Summer Games fest that just took place last week...

Kojima makes ONE appearance and what does he talk about?

T6sscfZ.jpeg

Kojima = BlueBox = 9/11

You have been warned

This is just pure madness :messenger_tears_of_joy: It felt so out of place when he talked about 9/11 in that interview.

Interesting, so they might be a legit support studio to Kojima?

Dunno, but Amsterdam location doesn't seem that strange.

Last edited:
Build the list.

Since the content of the post has been deleted, I'll post it here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think i (might be) a believer. There are several points that hint towards Abandoned being Silent hill and Blue Box Studios being actually a studio opend by Kojima. I've tried to compile all the ones i could find for the moment:

Put your tinfoil hats, this could be something, or this could be one massive waste of time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SJRB

Gold Member
This is just pure madness :messenger_tears_of_joy: It was so out of place when he talked about 9/11.

The events of 9/11 had a huge impact on MGS2. They had to cut quite a bit of content, not in the least the climactic final cutscene where Arsenal Gear crashes through Manhattan.

I can imagine it had an impact on Kojima as a developer because of all the crazy last-minute changes they had to make.

Top Bottom