• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
To add to this, from reddit:

K2Jd2l5.jpg

I found this on twitter:

XXz3qzM.jpg

GHG

New video from that YouTube channel that was connected to the sneaky warriorr youtube channel:

I have no idea wtf is going on but this is the strangest YT channel I've ever seen.

Three

Man I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm going to be cautiously optimistic but I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment.

ZoukGalaxy

I'm totally out of the loop. Could someone be so kind as to summarise just what the fuck has been going on. SO far all I'm getting is a Turkish based fake dev studio and Kojima?
Here a start: https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/684994-blue-box-game-studios-silent-hill-kojima-tweets

But situation has evolved since this article, I'm afraid you have to suffer the 33 pages to understand everything and transcend the madness where we landed. 😹

*edit* oh, and this:

Last edited:

schaft0620

Geoff just got caught out. Yet I don't think he is lying about us all not being what we think it is.

BB - is the term for the baby that gets mounted to your chest in Death Stranding.
Lue is what Norman names his BB
BBLUE
Blue

IMO: I think Kojima is teasing the Director's Cut of Death Standing. Alongside the beginning of a new 3-4 year campaign teasing his next (horror game). I am starting to second guess that he has a deal with Microsoft. Sony has really changed their tune with this second-party studio stuff. Plus Kojima's office is still at SIE. You can tell from the picture he uploaded on Twitter with Sony in the background. I've been in that building, I've been to his office. It's right next to SIE and SIE has space in that building.

IDK about the L but the first letter in Stranding is S.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Why would he take a screenshot of a random message and save it for months?
To send to somebody?

Unless he messed with his phone clock, that's not a screenshot from today.. so it's from the past, and he took it the day he got it.

Or it's completely fabricated / shopped.

IntentionalPun

The time shouldn't matter. Tweets can be scheduled.
What do you mean?

His clock indicated a time in the past, from when the time he received the text from Hasan.

It's a DM.. he took a screenshot the day he got it, and unless he messed with his phone clock, he got it a different day.

Last edited:

GHG

EVERYONE FUCKING LISTEN RIGHT NOW. That "random" youtube channel i found is somehow connected:

The lastest video description is as follows:

zyzmwlmvw

iJ41sqH.png

The first result when you google that:

Db27OPL.png

Leads to this video:

Looks like nothing right....?

But look at the fucking comments:

HEK96qs.png

ABANDONED

4 YEARS AGO.

AmuroChan

What do you mean?

His clock indicated a time in the past, from when the time he received the text from Hasan.

It's a DM.. he took a screenshot the day he got it, and unless he messed with his phone clock, he got it a different day.

I'm referring to the tweet from Blue Box and people saying it's 2am in the Netherlands.

schaft0620

Let's be honest if this wasn't some sort of ARG thing and this indie dev was just having a very bad time, Sony would have sent word out to the influencers/insiders to fix the messaging

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
EVERYONE FUCKING LISTEN RIGHT NOW. That "random" youtube channel i found is somehow connected:

zyzmwlmvw

iJ41sqH.png

Db27OPL.png

Leads to this video:

HEK96qs.png

ABANDONED

4 YEARS AGO.

BRUH!!!!

mkacc

Neo Member

zyzmwlmvw

iJ41sqH.png

Db27OPL.png

Leads to this video:

HEK96qs.png

ABANDONED

4 YEARS AGO.

Also, check the comments of that same user on the other videos.
GOD, HAS, ABANDONED, US, END, IS

Top Bottom