• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VV6LBts.jpg

ZoukGalaxy

Gold Member
I wouldn't be surprised, but why go through all that trouble? And then to link to those videos that had less than 10 views when I first stumbled upon them? No idea where this goes next but it's bizarre.
I'm glad you wondered too.
Really bizarre indeed, I don't know what to think.
I'm going nuts with all this, what's real, what's not, what's the real part of this "game", I'm confused.

Is life even real ? o_O

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Look at the trees.
That was my original links and stuff I deleted since others already had the cyphers figured out while I was typing it all out... here...

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Game Boss playlist song title Soulful, starts with S ends with L.

Oof.

This is it right?:

Not sure if it's connected, but that's the beat for the following song:

Barbara Acklin - Am I the Same Girl 1968

lyrics:

Why don´t you stop
And look me over
Am I the same girl you used to know?
Why don´t you stop
And think it over
Am I the same girl who knew your soul?
I´m the one you want
And I´m the one you need
I´m the one you love
I´m the one you used to meet
Around the corner
Everyday
We would meet
And slip away
But we were much too young
To love each other this way
Am I the same girl?
(Yes I am, yes I am)
Am I the same girl?
(Yes I am, yes I am)
Why don´t you stop
And look me over
Am I the same girl you used to know?
Why don´t you stop
And think it over
Am I the same girl who knew your soul?
I´m the one you hurt
And I´m the one you need
I´m the one who cried
I´m the one you used to meet
But you are pretending you don´t care
But the fire is still there
Now we are no longer too young
To love each other this way
Am I the same girl?
(Yes I am, yes I am)
Am I the same girl?
(Yes I am, yes I am)
Am I the same girl?
(Yes I am, yes I am)
Am I the same girl?
(Yes I am, yes I am)
Have you ever felt the need for something more
With every week comes scratching at your door
Have you ever stopped and wonder what it is you´re searching for
Push your luck too far with me
But if you push it any further
You won´t have any
Am I the same girl?
Am I the same girl?
(Yes I am, yes I am)

If this is in fact Kojima then we need to assume nothing is coincidental.

Last edited:
Maybe is "in the end god has abandoned us", of course you will need to change 1 letter to another one "is" is now "in".

I have no idea what I am doing.

3liteDragon

Remember this article from VGC back in February of this year?

However, VGC understands that Konami has already outsourced a Silent Hill project to a prominent Japanese developer, with a reveal due this summer.
Separate sources told VGC that the Japanese Silent Hill project was something of a departure from past Silent Hill games, so this also matches suggestions that Konami was looking to license alternative takes on the horror series.
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Last edited:

HAL-01

this breadcrumb trail of messages encrypted in atbash cipher from 4 years ago is entirely outside the planning capabilities of a shitty indie studio.

This is either Kojima, or by astonishing coincidence the videos just happened to lead to an entirely different ARG with the word “abandoned” in it

RaZoR No1

I'm glad you wondered too.
Really bizarre indeed, I don't know what to think.
I'm going nuts with all this, what's real, what's not, what's the real part of this "game", I'm confused.

Is life even real ? o_O
I bet we have a lot of imposters now, who want to fuel the rumors up a bit too.

After putting together everything, only Silent Hill is left.
Or can there be even a suprise / other game which fit into these criterias from Hideo Kojima?

demonstr8

Konami's official merch shop updated and added the 'silent-hill' collections page on 6-15-2021 at 10:22:11 UTC-7 (MST Time zone), according to their sitemap. A few hours before the Blue Box 'First letter = S, Last letter = L' tweet.​

There is also Booberman in there and other dead franchises though.
This in combination with the Konami tweet about new merchandise dropping with what appeared to be a Silent Hill nurse enemy in the background is pretty definitive evidence that something Silent Hill is about to be revealed, and it's most likely a game. I'm thinking the outsourcing of a new Silent Hill game to a Japanese developer was legit.

Speak of the devil - I was about to look for this!

Last edited:

Dr Bass

I refuse to believe...That would mean that the tidbits have been thrown around and scattered for years...🤔
It is weird, have to say. That's why I am not leaning any which way.

It's either going to be Silent Hill by Kojima.

Or Abandoned by a "Sweedish" nobody.

And if it is that last one, I'm pretty sure a member here has announced he intends to eat his own poop.

Last edited:

Anchovie123

EVERYONE FUCKING LISTEN RIGHT NOW. That "random" youtube channel i found is somehow connected:

The lastest video description is as follows:

zyzmwlmvw

iJ41sqH.png

The first result when you google that:

Db27OPL.png

Leads to this video:

Looks like nothing right....?

But look at the fucking comments:

HEK96qs.png

ABANDONED

4 YEARS AGO.

Theres defs something up with this channel. A bunch of videos with just random letters? Theres a code/message buired somewhere for sure and that comment?? fuck.

Reactions: GHG

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Bloober Team hints it could be working on Silent Hill…
the office GIF

but it’s not the only one ... However, VGC understands that Konami has already outsourced a Silent Hill project to a prominent Japanese developer, with a reveal due this summer.
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Last edited:

kyliethicc

pLcPnC6.jpg

Also important to note that Kojima just used music from Metal Gear Solid in his Death Stranding Director's Cut trailer, which was also heavily referencing Metal Gear... in a Sony owned game. Seems pretty obvious Konami and Sony are working together. Sony's lawyers wouldn't have let Kojima use that music unless Konami gave them the ok.

Last edited:

dotnotbot

Theres defs something up with this channel. A bunch of videos with just random letters? Theres a code/message buired somewhere for sure and that comment?? fuck.

Youtube is full of channels with creepy cryptic videos that don't seem to make any sense. I wouldn't dig deeper into that, might be unrelated to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG

Fushitsusha

Banned
This in combination with the Konami tweet about new merchandise dropping with what appeared to be a Silent Hill nurse enemy in the background is pretty definitive evidence that something Silent Hill is about to be revealed, and it's most likely a game. I'm thinking the outsourcing of a new Silent Hill game to a Japanese developer was legit.
Yeah, they kind of confirmed the merch already.
q9C3GNU15LFPH5ElmDGUtnvj1uPR5V0aghiOLDVopgU.png

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
But that is also banking heavily on this totally bizarre stuff even being discovered.

People discovered it now. Setting it up for years doesn't mean it has to be immediately found. Going back and put the pieces together is probably also one of the intended effects of such a arg.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
First video, 315974, probably refers to color value?
sQWyIhD.png
FAUX-METALLIC BLUE (#315974) COLOR INFORMATION
The hexidecimal color, #315974, is very close to "Metallic blue" because of their close resemblance. This color is described as "dark gray". Psychologically, when humans think of this color, Metallic blue (#315974), in brand logos, the following may come to mind: being clean, modern or futuristic, graceful, the home, and middle-ground. Consider using a different color if you're in the market for agriculture. Direct Energy is a brand that uses this color.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
You might be right but the digging shall not cease.

Grave Bury GIF by Rhymesayers

It's like the police. You get a group to chase down actual suspects and collect evidence, and then you get five or six beat cops to sit by the phones and collect tips from psychics and schizophrenics. It's always worked this way.

ZoukGalaxy

Gold Member
I bet we have a lot of imposters now, who want to fuel the rumors up a bit too.

After putting together everything, only Silent Hill is left.
Or can there be even a suprise / other game which fit into these criterias from Hideo Kojima?
Who knows ?
I can just say that I firmly remember that Kojima was especially interested in horror theme after the ending of Death Standing development:

Last edited:

Woodchipper

I don’t get it. Why do people want Kojima to make a Silent Hill game all of a sudden? Yes, P.T. was scary, but it did not resemble Silent Hill at all. Give me a hint of Team Silent being back in business and I’ll be hyped. Then give me indications that Kojima is helping Bluepoint to remake MGS and I’ll fucking lose my shit! Kojima + Silent Hill, though? Meh.

ABnormal

Top Bottom