• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiNeMz

Banned
Do y’all even play video games anymore?
Little do we know, but everything in this thread is contributing to the programming Silent Hills Remake Antagonist spirit Pyramid head that will chase you constantly around the game ala Mr X in Re 2. Each and every comment will be used to randomize the A.I's behavior, learning and hunting patterns. This is Kojima again one step ahead of mankind. He is God and Will Never Abandon Us

kikii

Gold Member
Little do we know, but everything in this thread is contributing to the programming Silent Hills Remake Antagonist spirit Pyramid head that will chase you constantly around the game ala Mr X in Re 2. Each and every comment will be used to randomize the A.I's behavior, learning and hunting patterns. This is Kojima again one step ahead of mankind. He is God and Will Never Abandon Us
Kwhszhi.jpg

Last edited:

HAL-01

oh no, here we go

nSChw4W.png
That’s it, I’m convinced. Even if this is somehow Not kojima, something’s definitely up, Geoff’s here deliberately stringing us along for this random indie dev’s game. He’ll purposely be vague. He made up some dms. This fucking Hasan dude doesn’t exist

You guys are legitimately insane! 😂😁
By the way, I do not think that it is Silent Hill, nor do I believe that Kojima is involved. It is obvious, however, that this is a "big" project. Possibly a new Siren or a Until Dawn spiritual successor?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
That’s it, I’m convinced. Even if this is somehow Not kojima, something’s definitely up, Geoff’s here deliberately stringing us along for this random indie dev’s game. He’ll purposely be vague. He made up some dms. This fucking Hasan dude doesn’t exist
He doesn't really post on Resetera.. and when he does he doesn't really say much. (who can blame him?)

Not sure how he's being vague; someone posted tweets where he outright said it's not Kojima, and he said he doubts Hasan is even a developer.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
He doesn't really post on Resetera.. and when he does he doesn't really say much. (who can blame him?)

Not sure how he's being vague; someone posted tweets where he outright said it's not Kojima, and he said he doubts Hasan is even a developer.
The tweet you’re taking about was from 2013 and about the whole Phantom Pain, Moby Dick ruse. You know, the thing he was in on.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Has this garbage Android game that he pulled from the store for supposedly fucking up phones been posted? lol edit: I misread that, didn't fuck up phones.. just some made up "to prevent issues with our release version!" excuse

xt8ibpk.png

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THE GAME!

THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!

Grade A bullshiiiittterrrr

*EARLY ACCESS!* current state: ALPHA

The game is still in early development but we wanted to create a console like JRPG game that will stand out from other mobile games, based on feedback from our growing community.**

The Kingdom of Tarrassia is under attack by a vicious man named Adon, the Dark Lord of Emperria. You are a chosen warrior to fight Adon and all monsters by collecting the legendary Six Swords and to combine them into one Master Sword to defeat Adon.

-Experience a JRPG in a console-like experience
-Story quests and tons of side quests!
-Immersive audio and visuals
-Create your own powerful weapons and fight monsters
-Experience a full depth storyline
- No ads, no in game microtransactions but just pure gameplay for the growing community!

To play Tales of the Six Swords an internet connection is NOT required!

Developed by BLUE BOX Game Studios and powered by Unreal Engine 4.

JRPG in A CONSOLE LIKE EXPERIENCE!!!

5YqAVlH.png

Last edited:

HawarMiran

Banned
Has this garbage Android game that he pulled from the store for supposedly fucking up phones been posted? lol edit: I misread that, didn't fuck up phones.. just some made up "to prevent issues with our release version!" excuse

xt8ibpk.png

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THE GAME!

THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!

Grade A bullshiiiittterrrr

JRPG in A CONSOLE LIKE EXPERIENCE!!!

5YqAVlH.png
Yeah they basically are the cookie-cutter scammy game studio. I normally associate that with russian game devs

emivita

That account had a silent hill fan made game picture on its profile and also said look for this at E3 and never showed anything. Looked like a troll from the start
They actually showed some gameplay material and images, and they also stated their ispiration was Silent Hill, it looked actually good if you watched the videos, just like @PostTraumaGame. And talking about that one, tell me who in the hell would play as a fatty goofy 57 year old man.

And just a reminder:
30f29a6a8812f0fb47dd5e83c875a502.png

Last edited:
Pattern of behavior established many years ago.. repeated multiple times.

Just basic KISS principle here... this isn't some elaborate ARG, just an asset flip dev who managed to get a Playstation dev kit.

Makes more sense than the web of strings people are discovering/imagining left and right...Watch the world (well, forums) burn on Tuesday. 😏

IntentionalPun

but it is weird that Sony even gave them a blog post... Something is fishy. Would be embarassing if this is a scam

Step 1 - Submit trailer that looks cool, and nobody would just randomly notice is an asset flip (I mean this entire thing is based on people thinking this game looks cool enough to bother to come up with theories about it)
Step 2 - Submit blog post, that also is a perfectly fine blog post.. complete with the things Sony likes to see in blog posts, like talk of how powerful the PS5 is, and hey? A cool looking game someone is bothering to make a PS5 Exclusive releasing this year?
Step 3 - Sony posts this stuff because they aren't running a game detective agency

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Step 1 - Submit trailer that looks cool, and nobody would just randomly notice is an asset flip (I mean this entire thing is based on people thinking this game looks cool enough to bother to come up with theories about it)
Step 2 - Submit blog post, that also is a perfectly fine blog post.. complete with the things Sony likes to see in blog posts, like talk of how powerful the PS5 is, and hey? A cool looking game someone is bothering to make a PS5 Exclusive releasing this year?
Step 3 - Sony posts this stuff because they aren't running a game detective agency
That's enough Kojima. Undress yourself! NOW!

So is this shit real or not
Yes

IntentionalPun

There's some amazing stuff on archive.org for this site lol

yOdwbDn.png

ROFL

So a month after your $11k Kickstarter for a game not even in dev yet fails, you claim you got a big investor, and immediately hire 11 voice actors? Hahaha good stuff. Because games in a concept stage always immediately need voice talent.. and don't wait until much later to pay people to record dialog.

Last edited:

longdi

Banned
I'm super confused why you guys are finding some connection with this.

This game barely exists, this shitty indie dev is asking people if they want a FP or 3rdP game... or both.. and?

Every single game has either an FP, a 3rdp or both... so?

What else has been posted, I'm here to help.

yaya seems like some struggling indie milking the kojima association.

you know people will end up buying whatever BBS release just to complete the silly experience

Last edited:

bitbydeath

There's some amazing stuff on archive.org for this site lol

yOdwbDn.png

ROFL

So a month after your $11k Kickstarter for a game not even in dev yet fails, you claim you got a big investor, and immediately hire 11 voice actors? Hahaha good stuff. Because games in a concept stage always immediately need voice talent.. and don't wait until much later to pay people to record dialog.
It was originally setup for the PS4 Silent Hills release, timeline would have been fine for back then.

IntentionalPun

they said that earlier that 7+ studios and top notch voice actors :p but still at 50/50 :p
Yes, a month after your $11k Kickstarter for a game not yet started is cancelled, you hire 11 voice actors.. because that's how game development works.

Step 1 - Hire expensive voice actors and record dialog for a game that isn't actually created yet
Step 2 - Make that game, around the voices you recorded... I guess?

;)

Again.. patterns of behavior.. he also BS'd about the top voice talent for "Abandoned."

This guy is my hero.. my... Kahmaran.

tommib

Gold Member
I have the feeling that my clown avatar is here to stay until end of the year. Im a disbeliever now. Im sorry, guys. This is going to be some worst than blooper team horror -A crap. It was indeed a super fun ride.

Going to light up a candle for us all now. 🕯

IntentionalPun

I have the feeling that my clown avatar is here to stay until end of the year. Im a disbeliever now. Im sorry, guys. This is going to be some worst than blooper team horror -A crap. It was indeed a super fun ride.

Going to light up a candle for us all now. 🕯
I would rather this all be true, as you believers would get more positivity out of being right, than I would...

I hope and pray for you all.

Top Bottom