• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sackboy: A Big Adventure - Review Thread

The red orbs are just for score points, the clear ones have costume pieces and the bronze ones are equivalent to in-game money that you use to buy more costumes.
The blue ones called "Dreamer Orbs" are the only ones necessary to advanced the Story as you need certain amounts to jump from one map to the next one.
Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I'm just ignore them for the most part except for the Dreamer Orbs. The chime when you collect one constantly playing is really off-putting. I'll probably pick it up, since it looks pretty fun outside of that and I don't really care about getting new costumes.

sainraja

I had purchased this game before the PS5 came out on the PS4. The first few levels I played were a little too easy so I kinda moved on from the game on to other games. Having gone back to the game now, I am enjoying it a lot more. The later levels have a very good variety and they are also a good challenge to go through so not as easy as the first levels were. I am definitely hoping for a sequel or expansion to this now. It's a great game and I know I am very late to the "party".

I always thought this was the theme song for LittleBigPlanet/Sackboy:

Surprising to me that they said Sackboy doesn't have one?

Last edited:

T0minator

I had purchased this game before the PS5 came out on the PS4. The first few levels I played were a little too easy so I kinda moved on from the game on to other games. Having gone back to the game now, I am enjoying it a lot more. The later levels have a very good variety and they are also a good challenge to go through so not as easy as the first levels were. I am definitely hoping for a sequel or expansion to this now. It's a great game and I know I am very late to the "party".

I always thought this was the theme song for LittleBigPlanet/Sackboy:

Surprising to me that they said Sackboy doesn't have one?

It's a great game, the levels that follow the rhythm of the music is really nice 👌🏼 some DLC would be much appreciated

Shakka43

Many if not all of the costumes are free to download now on the PS Store.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/search/sackboy/1

KMTLUlCxs99PFztDAAWcJhKK.png
9HC39yH3U17Wv1GRO1DUkasV.png
NOlYi5HulfQAvCubPV2qHLYq.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom