• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row - Official Doc Ketchum's Murder Circus DLC Launch Trailer

Spyxos

Gold Member

Saints Row is an open-world third-person shooter developed by Deep Silver. The second DLC for Saints Row 'Doc Ketchum's Murder Circus' has arrived bringing a new standalone solo mode with a horde-style gameplay loop in the competitive setup of Doc Ketchum’s underground game show sensation. Four new characters with their own skillset are also available along with a new free update bringing a new Cheat App mode and even more quality-of-life improvements and fixes.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

Saints Row is an open-world third-person shooter developed by Deep Silver. The second DLC for Saints Row 'Doc Ketchum's Murder Circus' has arrived bringing a new standalone solo mode with a horde-style gameplay loop in the competitive setup of Doc Ketchum’s underground game show sensation. Four new characters with their own skillset are also available along with a new free update bringing a new Cheat App mode and even more quality-of-life improvements and fixes.

Aesthetically I really like the look of that DLC.

Second DLC? Which was the first one?? Have to download this crap because I made the mistake to buy the collectors edition with season pass.
Hey, that makes two of us! 😔

Wow, I forgot about this game completely, they're still doing DLC for it? Who's buying it?
I bought the collector's because it was up for a good price so they better deliver all promised DLCs. lol

Last edited:

Denton

Volition needs to stop this nonsense.

Make a new IP! And something serious for a change!

Assuming Embracer lets you, after these fuck ups..

fatmarco

They're obligated to though. We should never encourage devs to abandon an unfinished game no matter how terrible the game is.
Hmm, do we really want developers wasting time on hopeless / zero potential projects like this and maybe something like Redfall? I'd rather they dump projects and move on when a game is, at a conceptual level, a complete failure.

Games that don't meet their potential I'm happy to see get fixed, but games with zero potential from the jump should be left to die.

slasj

Neo Member
I get serious Gearbox and Mad Moxxi vibes from that trailer but not in a good way. Game pass/ps+ or bust.

KiteGr

They are only release these because they sold season passes.
They're contractually obligated to put something together and sell it as DLC.

Cryio

Dropping in to let you know this is a game with great FSR2 implementation and great open world optimization/performance. Though it's a tad heavy for what it is.

Top Bottom