• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sakurai's Mii being sent to WiiU owners

celebi23

So, similarly how FILSAMECH was showing up in people's WaraWara Plaza before E3, Sakurai just showed up in mine
qL38qSz.jpg
If you go to notifications before clicking on this Mii, he'll disappear. If that happens, create a quick new account, and you'll see him there along with FILSAMECH probably. Remember to click "Save This Mii".

If you've got a 3DS, Sakurai will visit you in the Mii Plaza via SpotPass
masahiro_sakurai_streetpass_mii_plaza.jpg

I'm still miffed that I missed out on that Filsamech Mii.

I didn't realize how limited he time limit was for these sorts of things.

*dumb*

koopas

I'm still miffed that I missed out on that Filsamech Mii.

I didn't realize how limited he time limit was for these sorts of things.

*dumb*
I just got him doing this method. Create a new user. Go to the mii plaza. You should see all the stock miis walking around. Filsamech will walk up near your newly created character. Worked for me.

Can't find sakurai yet though.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Just got him on my 3DS. Is there anything you can do with these Miis other than get puzzle pieces and use them for Find Mii?

You will be visited by 3 Ghosts of Nintendo

The Ghost of Nintendo Past: Miyamoto
The Ghost of Nintendo Present: Iwata
The Ghost of Nintendo Future: Sakurai

I'm sorry

That's pretty cool though

Edzi

No, he didn't come out right away on mine. Took like 30 seconds just now.

Lame, he doesn't seem to show up for me no matter how long I wait. Is there anything specific I should be doing? I'm assuming he would just show up in the middle of the screen, like Reggie's Mii did.

So Fils-a-Mech showed up on my Wii U earlier yesterday. and no Sakurai

I check my 3DS XL now and both Fils-a-mech AND Sakurai are in my Mii Plaza.

I tried to send Sakurai from my 3DS to my Wii U via Mii Maker, but apparently it won't let you send him when you try :(

chrono01

Thanks for the information! I got Sakurai-san and Fils-a-Mech on my Wii U, but for some reason only Sakura-san shows up in my Mii Plaza. :/

Oh well. 3/4 isn't too bad.

taco543

I just got him doing this method. Create a new user. Go to the mii plaza. You should see all the stock miis walking around. Filsamech will walk up near your newly created character. Worked for me.

Can't find sakurai yet though.
That worked thanks a ton dude!

Top Bottom