• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Jack Season 5 |OT| But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Banned
The scots are in, and he talks to jack. No worries there. Also the dog scientists from the pilot and pretty much everyone else he has ever helped

I'm sure they worked out the pacing just fine. Considering that there's plenty of scenes that drag on quite a bit, I'm sure they fit everything they wanted in 10 episodes.
Nah the pacing was very bad in several episodes. The part where jack got his sword back was pretty rushed in particular imo. The transitions between shots was really fast and the scene didn't have much time to breathe. Felt like it needed a couple more minutes.

I'm expecting something like thst in this episode too if its only 22 minutes

Zubz

Banned
Final episode is gonna end on a cliffhanger.

You heard it here first.

Part of me is still excited-for-yet-dreading that "This is the end of Jack's story but the series continues as Samurai Ashii" twist.

I'm fine with a spin-off, though. I just want to see Jack defeat Aku in the past.

Morlas

They're gonna plot twist us and this actually wasn't the last season of samurai jack, be excited for season six this fall.

Cliff hanger ending.

Credits roll.

SAMURAI JACK WILL RETURN - 2018

The episode of Asshi meeting people from Jack's past and the Scotts man's speech made it seem there'd be a gathering of forces subplot to tackle Aku. This is gonna be a heavy 20 minutes!

Final episode is gonna end on a cliffhanger.

You heard it here first.
Glenn-Howerton-God-Dammit.gif

Please don't be right.

Gorillaz

Just saw that last episode

Regardless what happens in ep 10 this isn't the end. Either a spinoff with ashi, an hour long episode or just a plot twist for more episodes will happen. Or maybe this is really it. I do feel like it lost some steam somewhere tho in the past 3ish episodes. This was a bit better.

Also Gennedy mentioned that the guardian would be actually revisited again but it looks like that was it. Or hell maybe he'll show up somewhere else in that whole area just fucked up and unable to do anything.

So what's the chance there's another series or season after this? Sure, it's the 'last' episode, but there's plenty of stuff that could go before this season, or go into another series.

Guess we'll find out in a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom