• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sarah Jessica Parker sure isn't looking good again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opiate

Based on my exposure to girlgaf and irl women I'm in the minority preferring big hulking dudes quite often. Most of them prefer a build that's toned but not bulky. Like Brad Pitt in his prime or something.

I also want to point out that I'm not suggesting very muscular men would have a hard time finding dates.

1) Even if only 15% of women were attracted to very bulky men, in a large world that's still an enormous number of women. We'd be talking about 20 million women in the US alone.

2) Of the women who do like such men, they often particularly and especially like them. I'm not sure which is better; being "generically" handsome and having 50% of women at least be receptive to you, or being very muscular and having 15% of women be very in to you.

I point this out just so it doesn't seem like I'm "picking" on very muscular men or trying to diminish them relative to other body types.

Jokergrin

sarah-jessica-parker-totally-looks-like-the-cowardly-lion.jpg

Bumbles

The weird thing about SJP is women think she's beautiful. Like every chick I've meet thinks she's hot. I knew a girl that looked like her and told her as much. She was "Wow! Thanks!" I didn't tell her how I felt about SJC of course.

I certainly dont find her attractive at all, however my friends who love the show thinks shes all that.

Yeah, and I can't help but feel they sort of stretched her face the distance between the nose and mouth seems slightly larger.

They do that a lot, elongate the face, emphasize the cheek bones. It's more "high fashion" but I find on many women it makes them appear either alien or masculine. While there's nothing particularly wrong with the latter it's still jarring to see on some of the women chosen.

Wickerman

I don't really understand the SJP horse meme or why people don't think she's attractive. She looks like a beautiful lady to me. *shrug*

She was cute in 80's/early 90's. She may not be the most attractive woman the world but the horse meme is really is bit much.

They do that a lot, elongate the face, emphasize the cheek bones. It's more "high fashion" but I find on many women it makes them appear either alien or masculine. While there's nothing particularly wrong with the latter it's still jarring to see on some of the women chosen.

Man, all this is so cheap. It's kind of sad to know there might be girls out there who think this is how many of these women look.

yuna55

The weird thing about SJP is women think she's beautiful. Like every chick I've meet thinks she's hot. I knew a girl that looked like her and told her as much. She was "Wow! Thanks!" I didn't tell her how I felt about SJC of course.

This is definitely true for women who watched the show. I had a love-hate relationship with it - enjoyed what it intended to be, hated the direction it took to keep the majority of women watching. I just wanted to watch slutty women making dick puns and wearing designer clothes and shoes.

There's something alluring about her character's demeanor on the show. Half the time she's a damn space cadet but she has this carefree, silly, romantic aura that I think some women imagine themselves to be (or want to be). Her personality on the show is what makes her attractive to fans of SATC, even when she's a complete idiot.

Dead Man

Yeah, that's what's weirdest to me.

I think it's more envy of lifestyle like lenned pointed out. Although I'll still never understand how she wasn't in debt up to her eyeballs.

Woah. I'm a girl and I think her face looks like a foot. I'm guessing that the said girls you spoke to thought she was beautiful because she's 'natural'. She didn't get a nose job or facelift or anything. She probably still uses botox or something or other.

akira28

This is definitely true for women who watched the show. I had a love-hate relationship with it - enjoyed what it intended to be, hated the direction it took to keep the majority of women watching. I just wanted to watch slutty women making dick puns and wearing designer clothes and shoes.

There's something alluring about her character's demeanor on the show. Half the time she's a damn space cadet but she has this carefree, silly, romantic aura that I think some women imagine themselves to be (or want to be). Her personality on the show is what makes her attractive to fans of SATC, even when she's a complete idiot.

plot armor. tons of it.

Dead Man

Woah. I'm a girl and I think her face looks like a foot. I'm guessing that the said girls you spoke to thought she was beautiful because she's 'natural'. She didn't get a nose job or facelift or anything. She probably still uses botox or something or other.

Bahaha!

bremon

Ferris Bueller needs a day off away from her.

Came here to post that her face makes me think that Ferris Bueller never had another great day again...or that movie was a dream while in a coma induced by a hoof to the head.

It shames me that a much younger me was attracted to her in Hocus Pocus.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
I closed my eyes for four good seconds after seeing that cover. Oh my god, i'm not even one of those sharp knee types but yikes.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Ergh, can't believe that could of been that in my lasagna. Makes me sick.

Good work, this is the proper way to use an old joke.

+1 neogaf points.*

*neogaf points don't exist or have any value

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Right, sure. Again, I did not mean to suggest that every single guy in the WWE was considered ugly, nor that every single girl would find very bulky guys ugly.

It's a general rule. If you need studies to prove this, I can find them; we've known for quite a while that girls tend to think guys like skinnier girls than men actually do, and guys tend to think girls like bulkier men than woman actually do.

For emphasis: all of those are in aggregate observations. Of course there are guys that prefer very lean, petite women, just as there are girls who like very muscular men.
That's pretty accurate. Although they actually end up rating the bulky guys as being more physically attractive, but less mate worthy. Which somehow makes them less attractive overall except for one night stands.

Looking at this pic, I can't think of any SJP male fantasy that doesn't involve at least one paper bag.

DaMan121

And Bruce Willis still had hair, this must have been fifty years ago

God I am old. Yeah, I found here pretty hot in this, but I was 15 so most chicks did it for me ;P This is the period where Bruce's career was dying rapidly, just before he bounced back with Pulp Fiction and DH3.

Whoa dude not even close. Not even my friends who loved the movies think she's attractive.

In fact, the only person I asked who didn't think she looked like a foot was a guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom