• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SAVAGE EMPIRE Kickstarter! [UPDATE: FULLY FUNDED! 24 Hours Left!]

Some GAF member is gonna get the $3000 tier and get a tag saying "I pledged $3000 to Bish and all i got was this stupid tag"

Seriously though, in for $10, love the concept, and hope you can get this into a game somewhere down the line

I went to the page looking for Bish and couldn't find him. Then I realized that he actually has a real name, and isn't called Bishoptl irl...

ELMBVBs.jpg

Funds are a little tight right now, but I'll definitely be looking into this. Best of luck to you!

Karak

I will push this on Twitter and youtube. Only got 50,000 fans but its more than 0. Wish him luck and I am backing for sure.

KS doesn't take the money until the very end.

You know...that's a good point. Maybe it's just a psychological thing where I don't want to commit to spending until I'm comfortable with my bank balance again :p

Also...Bish's thread about his avatar change got like 3 times the amount of replies as this thread :-(

edit:^^ that's right i forgot they take the money until the end
sweet, going to back this at a later date though i just had a big expense right now but by mid june it should be good

I'll donate once I get my check at the end of the week. I'll also pimp this on my youtube channel too. It's small, but lots of dinosaur fans.

Icefire1424

I actually have, including the tutorials for the first three Dawn of War games from Relic. My tone was called "soothing", which was unexpected.

Please, please tell me you did some of the voiceover work for Company of Heroes. Something about visualizing Bish in a recording studio screaming "GRENAAAAADE!" or "KRAAAAAAUTS!" or [Other Generic WW2 Utterance Here] has me laughing like a damned maniac.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
All right! First project update released. Feel free to add to OP.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1096532653/savage-empire/posts/1252496

21% funding in day one - THANK YOU!

Press - PSLS.NET and Kotaku. Any other press who would like to get more about this story, please feel free to contact me via PM.

New $1 tier - some folks don't get paid for a few days but still wanted to show support from the jump and get backer update access. Well, consider this the ground floor for Dino Central. Any all-backer achievement unlocks will apply to this tier as well, and you can upgrade to the dino-sized tiers at any time.
22oPyLv.gif

Deepo

Went for the $25 reward tier. A pleasure to support our friendly neighborhood bish! Can't wait to read it.

bender

What time is it?
Ask and ye shall receive!

LDB2axK.png

I guaran-damn-tee you will not find a more responsive Kickstarter project manager than myself.

Bastard! I have to donate now, don't I? In!

Time to start working on your script for my VM message. mwhahaha

Good luck! I'd do more but I hate social media.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Bastard! I have to donate now, don't I? In!

Time to start working on your script for my VM message.

Good luck! I'd do more but I hate social media.

Got to give the people what they want, what they need!

Thanks for backing!

legacyzero

Banned
*Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message service*

"Legacyzero can't come to the phone right now. I've banned the FUCK out of him. The date he can return your call: NEVER"

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hilarious - and fits right in with some of the salt I'm seeing elsewhere. Dry those eyes, fellas!

New announcement tomorrow!

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Totes backed.

Also I realize those are supposed to be dino claws flanking the word ACHIEVEMENTS but it reminds me of goatse, sorry.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I'm super happy to announce that the devs behind Darkest Dungeon, Red Hook Studios, are contributing to a new reward for all Savage Empire backers.

Chris Bourassa, Creative Director at Red Hook (and former Propaganda Games alumnus - represent!) will be creating an all-new piece of art available ONLY to backers of Savage Empire. Prepare to see the characters of Savage Empire rendered in that inimitable Darkest Dungeon art style...

Backed!

I'm super happy to announce that the devs behind Darkest Dungeon, Red Hook Studios, are contributing to a new reward for all Savage Empire backers.

Chris Bourassa, Creative Director at Red Hook (and former Propaganda Games alumnus - represent!) will be creating an all-new piece of art available ONLY to backers of Savage Empire. Prepare to see the characters of Savage Empire rendered in that inimitable Darkest Dungeon art style...

Dude thats huge! Love the artwork of DD. Grats!

antitrop

Interesting timing, I just bought Darkest Dungeon a few days ago and absolutely love its artstyle (and its gameplay).

Top Bottom