• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE : new planning for Europe

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=82930

But a spokesperson for SCE UK told our old friends GamesIndustry.biz, "That's not an official release schedule. None of the dates on the list have been confirmed at this time.

"I don't know where Kotaku have taken them from or why they're claiming 'SCEE have clarified dates' as we haven't sent them anything, and neither have our Central office."

Sony declined to comment specifically on the rumoured October 11th date for Home. But a spokesperson did state, "We will be making more announcements about Home at this year's Tokyo Game Show."

Damn Wipeout Pulse has been listed as September forever. I wonder why they've delayed it so much especially after playing the promo copy at the start of summer.

ram

Spinning Plates said:
Damn Wipeout Pulse has been listed as September forever. I wonder why they've delayed it so much especially after playing the promo copy at the start of summer.

to release it alongside with wipeout hd (connectivity easter eggs ftw!)

Elios83

SCEE release schedule to retailers, updated today:

FOLKLORE PS3 59,99€ 17/10/2007
EYE OF JUDGEMENT 99,99€ 24/10/2007
LAIR PS3 59,99€ 14/11/2007
RATCHET & CLANK: ARMI DI DISTRUZIONE 69,99€ 14/11/2007
SINGSTAR PS3+MICROFONO 59,99€ 28/11/2007
SINGSTAR SW PS3 29.99€ 28/11/2007
UNCHARTED: DRAKE'S FORTUNE PS3 69,99€ 05/12/2007
TIME CRISIS 4+G-CON PS3 89,99€ 06/02/2008
GT5 PROLOGUE PS3 39,99€ 5/03/2008

R&C and Uncharted are confirmed for November 14 and December 5 respectively, Singstar is finally coming in November, unfortunately both GT5 and Time Crisis 4 are now scheduled for Q1 2008.

theBishop

Banned
Good to see SingStar is back among the living.

dumb move pusing GT5 Prologue into 08. Of the "preview" PSN games/betas coming soon, that one might have the power to move units on its own.

Loudninja

Elios83 said:
SCEE release schedule to retailers, updated today:

FOLKLORE PS3 59,99€ 17/10/2007
EYE OF JUDGEMENT 99,99€ 24/10/2007
LAIR PS3 59,99€ 14/11/2007
RATCHET & CLANK: ARMI DI DISTRUZIONE 69,99€ 14/11/2007
SINGSTAR PS3+MICROFONO 59,99€ 28/11/2007
SINGSTAR SW PS3 29.99€ 28/11/2007
UNCHARTED: DRAKE'S FORTUNE PS3 69,99€ 05/12/2007
TIME CRISIS 4+G-CON PS3 89,99€ 06/02/2008
GT5 PROLOGUE PS3 39,99€ 5/03/2008

R&C and Uncharted are confirmed for November 14 and December 5 respectively, Singstar is finally coming in November, unfortunately both GT5 and Time Crisis 4 are now scheduled for Q1 2008.

So Singstar next month for you . Also TIME CRISIS 4 needed more time anyway

Elios83

Loudninja said:
So Singstar next month for you .Like I said if the game is not ready dont say its ready

This is what Sony is telling to retailers TODAY. Of course it's not like dates cannot change so :D

justjohn

ugh cant believe they pushed prologue into 08, might as well cancel it then. i'm not gonna buy it and then a few months later buy the proper one. fuck this

Loudninja

justjohn said:
ugh cant believe they pushed prologue into 08, might as well cancel it then. i'm not gonna buy it and then a few months later buy the proper one. fuck this

and thats why GT5 want come out a few months later , most ; likey 09

justjohn said:

Unless your idea of a few months later is around 7 or 8 months, you might as well buy it.

Elios83

justjohn said:

Few months?:D :D :lol
Polyphony is a lost cause, they cannot meet a deadline. GT5 will be delayed at least once next year (from summer to fall) with the full game on the market by the end of the year if we're lucky (and I wouldn't even be amazed by a delay until spring 2009 somewhere :lol ).

Vashu

I don't know for which region this is, but it sure as hell isn't for the Benelux.

Folklore is indd coming this week, so I'm confused as hell why the game is suddenly for the 17th. Oh wait, Italy I guess... Yeah, they're slow. :D

J/K

But, SCEE really need to work more coherently. There are different dates and confirmations flying to all sides here. What a mess.

justjohn

there's no way they will delay gt5. this is not the sony of old where they could afford to delay gt. they need this game out there asap. this is one of the biggest 08 titles for any platform and if it means working 24hr shifts to finish it then so be it.
btw its lame delaying gt prlogue to 08, they really could have done with this in their christmas lineup

justjohn said:
there's no way they will delay gt5. this is not the sony of old where they could afford to delay gt. they need this game out there asap. this is one of the biggest 08 titles for any platform and if it means working 24hr shifts to finish it then so be it.
btw its lame delaying gt prlogue to 08, they really could have done with this in their christmas lineup

So you think they're going to have Polyphony half ass the GT5 just to get it out at a certain time? All that'd do is hurt the series brand name which is a lot worse than having it delayed a few more months. GT is one of those games that isn't going to come out until its ready. This isn't UBI we're talking about.

jakeellis01

Sin said:
WTF Folklore NOOOO!!!

Is this for the whole of Europe?

Play.com have it in stock! Damnit!

>:|

you know you're gonna get it before the actual release ;P

tomorrow everyday shooter!!
oh.. and snake ball,pixel junk and home delayed

slider

Robinspain said:
Playstation Network (PS3)
04/10/2007 – SnakeBall
04/10/2007 – Pixel Junk Racers

This news was posted yesterday and I haven't seen either of these on the Euro PSN. There's your story!

Top Bottom