• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Joke's on you, I installed ZenMate in Chrome and the YouTube stream works now. :p

I'll have to do that as well but then I can't use my Chromecast to stream it to my TV.

Now I have to connect my PC to my TV via HDMI. Like some kind of animal.

Everything is terrible.

VegiHam

Just woke up, 10 mins before the stream stopped counting down.

It didn't do anything and there's an hour left? Nice one Sony, I'm cranky now.

Kudo

Time to get hyped, one hour to go before the show starts.
I think I'll cook and get my body ready..

Demon's Souls Ps4 with the lost worlds included? Yes please.

chrono01

The YouTube stream is actually working fine, we just can't see anything because what was shown was so mind-blowing, our brains are still attempting to comprehend what it just witnessed.

Pennywise

I'll have to do that as well but then I can't use my Chromecast to stream it to my TV.

Now I have to connect my PC to my TV via HDMI. Like some kind of animal.

Everything is terrible.

Freaking GEMA.

E3 with youtube streaming was so great :/

Twitch is just no real alternative and I've made some weird experiences with the PS4 event viewer app.
They didn't set up the time properly and the viewer just cut off in the middle of the evening, it was the PSX as far as I renember.

Griss

Finally time for my most anticipated game reveal of the year: Everybody's Golf.

Please, PLEASE look good, please god. I need this in my life. EG for the PS3 (the port from Vita) is one of the genuinely few video games I consider utterly perfect in every way.

Unfortunately I need to sleep now but if there isn't some quality footage when I wake up I'll be properly unhappy.

There's one hour left. The Youtube countdown was just wrong.

zuMEFRL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom