• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

</scorpion> - Mondays @ 9 EST on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

I dunno why I'm still watching it but it's so stupid it's enjoyable. Pilot was stupid but enjoyable, episodes 2 was bad, 3 was really bad, and episode 4 was bad but enjoyable.

My wife and I are enjoying it a lot. It is like junk food. It isn't good for you, and you know it. But you still enjoy it when it's on.

Tamanon

Banned
I appreciated the SCADA old technology bits.

Still an okay show, nothing special, but tolerable for the time between Gotham and Blacklist.

Just what a purely polished procedural this has become. It mixes old school action shows with modern science and psychological sensibilities and turns it on its's head. Collins is going to make a great recurring antagonist down the road. The way the group chastised him and looked at him as an outsider while society at large does the same to them. Wow. T's jettisoned passed mindless entertainment fair and stands on its' own as a piece of broadcast television.

Slayven

Shotguned the show, and I like it. Fluff, but I like the characters. Anyone know what Happy's accent is? Oh seems she is Canadian, I was going to guess Minnesota, but pretty much the same thing.

Wow. This show just keeps evolving what a wonderful use of procedural elements. Man Walter wanted to Shang Paige when he saw her in that dress. And AI think Sylvester was getting a little too excited during that dancing scene. It's only a matter of time until Paige realizes Walter can be a provider for her and a father to her son.

RangersFan

fuck me, this show is so stupid yet I like it a lot. I can't stop watching, it's very entertaining compared to other cookie cutter procedural shows.

Slayven

fuck me, this show is so stupid yet I like it a lot. I can't stop watching, it's very entertaining compared to other cookie cutter procedural shows.

And it is in the CBS universe. Man I wanted a crossover but didn't think we would get it that quick.

Walter really wants to be a father to Ralph. Amazing how they keep adding layers and backstory to these characters. This not your basic procedural. You're missing out folks.

Love how personal this show is getting. You wouldn't see this type of advancement in your ordinary freshman procedural. It's a type of show that not only bases episodes on the characters strengths but also their weaknesses and for that I am grateful. The stakes may change but the emotional stakes never do and that just keeps audiences coming back.

Slayven

Love how personal this show is getting. You wouldn't see this type of advancement in your ordinary freshman procedural. It's a type of show that not only bases episodes on the characters strengths but also their weaknesses and for that I am grateful. The stakes may change but the emotional stakes never do and that just keeps audiences coming back.

yeah this is like season 7 of NCIS as far relationship stuff.

xenist

This goes to show you. No matter how high your IQ is there is always space for the magic of Christmas. It's like jello that way.

Tamanon

Banned
Blowing a hole in a plane to jump out of in great danger when they could've just pulled the brakes(and did anyways) was hilarious.

xenist

Is this show the absolute dumbest, laziest thing on TV or what? Reality shows about the Kardashians have more effort put into them than this.

I used to watch it now and then as a so bad it's good show when I was drunk but this is fucking atrocious.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm still watching either, it's basically background noise at this point. Never mind the real Walter O'Brien is pretty much a conman, perfect for Hollywood though since they love fictionalized "true stories" anyway.

Just watched the pilot. It's hilarious reading the reactions at the beginning of this thread. Were people expecting this to be a realistic depiction of smart people who solve terrorist crimes through hacking, or something? It's on CBS prime time television - I love the ridiculousness of it.

And McPhee was super cute.

I'll definitely be watching more.

Just watched the pilot. It's hilarious reading the reactions at the beginning of this thread. Were people expecting this to be a realistic depiction of smart people who solve terrorist crimes through hacking, or something? It's on CBS prime time television - I love the ridiculousness of it.

And McPhee was super cute.

I'll definitely be watching more.
Yep it's pretty incredible. You'll really enjoy the character interactions as well as the cases. Hope they introduce a big bad or multi arc villain.

I've watched 5 episodes, and I think I genuinely like this show. Suck it, haters. That one with the creeper ex-team member at the nuclear facility was something else. Fun and ridiculous - I love it.

sarcastor

that was like the most unbelievable examples of hacking, physics, engineering and green screen. but the worst part is when they tack in the romance.

yet I still watch this show....

Matush

Sorry for the bump, but this weeks episode was something else, holy shit. Not sure why I still watch it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom