• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scram Kitty and His Buddy On Rails (Wii U eShop) releasing this April, new trailer

Sendou

Nintendo Life

largexrk3z.jpg

Dakko Dakko has confirmed to us that Scram Kitty and hid Buddy On Rails will be hitting the Wii U eShop this April.
The unique blaster — which promises to make convincing use of the GamePad controller — was announced some time ago, and hasn't had a solid release window — until now.
The studio hasn't got a precise date in mind for release as yet, and pricing is still to be confirmed. However, Dakko Dakko's Rhodri Broadbent was able to confirm that the intention is to release the game in both Europe and North America in the same month.

New trailer

I think it looks pretty great. Music is pleasant to ears and I can get behind the gameplay too.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Game looks really good. I'm looking forward to this.

maxcriden

Seems like a neat game. I still don't totally understand what the gameplay entails, but I'll watch the new trailer and hopefully that will shed some light.

Hiltz

Scram Kitty looks pretty enjoyable.

Let's see:

Block Drop U - Submitted to Nintendo last month, undergoing final test phase
Cubemen 2 - Submitted to Nintendo this week
little/lttle Dew - Submitted to Nintendo this week
Shovel Knight - March 31st
Armillo - Planned for March 24th
Scram Kitty - April
Q.U.B.E. - Planned for April

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

Let's see:

Scram Kitty - April

Great, with knyt and unepic just released

Sendou

Let's see:

Scram Kitty - April

Eshop finally starting to gear up. That's the way I like it. Still I really wish indie devs would attempt supporting as large selection of controllers (Wiimote, Wiimote+Nunchuk, Pro Controller, Wii Classic Controller (Pro), GamePad etc.) as possible. It's really a bummer when I'm trying to use my new Pro Controller with some indie games just to find out it won't work for no good reason.

Top Bottom