• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scribblenauts Preview/Impressions Thread - You will say "wow." (see post #217)

plank

I think of this.

Rika_no_nipaa_120x155.jpg

Every time I see this thumb on the DS ign page.

scribblenauts_120508_thumb.jpg

Jackson said:
Aww crap I forgot you can torture my character in the game :(

I'm sure the final date will be announced by WB in the coming weeks. :)

$10 says WB announces the final date sometime between June 25th and December 31st imo

turk128 said:
Glad you like 'em, Jackson :)

72258scribblenauts_me.png

Fuck you! I was going to do Shepard!!!!
Awesome! ;)

Well, at least I can do the rest of the Mass Effect Team :lol

Im going to do some of this as the ones I made about Metroid and the ones that turk128 is doing. Its incredibly fun to make them.

turk128

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Fuck you! I was going to do Shepard!!!!
Awesome! ;)

Well, at least I can do the rest of the Mass Effect Team :lol

Im going to do some of this as the ones I made about Metroid and the ones that turk128 is doing. Its incredibly fun to make them.
Heh, yeah, after the initial difficulties of getting the style... the process of creating scribbles was surprisingly cathartic.

I recently did notice that I was putting too much smooth curves into the lines thou; the shapes (especially on the lfaces) are supposed to look like roughly cut out paper dolls. Gotta keep that in mind for any I do later on.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Finally! I can make my Contribution to this
awesome thread =)

Even though a very minor one .___.

for the Gaf-Pixel City Thread (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366224) I made a pixelated tribute to feep and his post (based on the wallpaper). Hope you all like it =)

wkkdxx.png

(took me longer than it should have...ugh)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Update! Since they are so small I hope nobody minds if I keep posting them together. Otherwise it would be a complete mess looking for them later if there would come more.

Scribble-Pixel-Max on a Dinosaur
Scribble-Pixel-Zombie

316mgx3.png
ipukua.png

Shiggie

Toma said:
Update! Since they are so small I hope nobody minds if I keep posting them together. Otherwise it would be a complete mess looking for them later if there would come more.

Scribble-Pixel-Max on a Dinosaur
Scribble-Pixel-Zombie

316mgx3.png
ipukua.png
That's really awesome. Good work.

Haunted

Why are all the fanmade avatars facing the wrong way? They need to look at the posts, not away from them!

/obsessive pet peeve

Regardless, I love it when talented-artist-GAF comes out to play. :D

Ashodin

Haunted said:
Why are all the fanmade avatars facing the wrong way? They need to look at the posts, not away from them!

/obsessive pet peeve

Regardless, I love it when talented-artist-GAF comes out to play. :D
there's gotta be some way to distinguish them.
not that it was hard

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
MNC said:
OH YES NOW I SEE IT OMG

Were there any other episodes besides the first one?

ALGEBRAIC!
Not yet, but I think a network did end up picking it up, so just give it some time.

Jme

Sorry for the off-topic but from the Fall 09 Cartoon Network Press Release:

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake: Finn, the human boy with the awesome hat, and Jake, the wise dog, are close friends and partners in strange adventures in the land of Ooo. The 30-minute series is from Cartoon Network Studios, created by Pendleton Ward and executive produced by Fred Siebert and Derek Drymon.

Should air around the same time Scribblenauts comes out.

Top Bottom