• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SDCC:Assassin's Creed Comic#1 Cover Revealed

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
So I saw this on twitter
TIJLx5C.png

New modern day protagonist? Also strange is that there's no subtitle for it, Oct.15th release date, one week before Syndicate.

Drayco21

Don't know anyone on this creative team, but I'll give this a shot. Hopefully the story carries on from Black Flag, because that was really fucking stupid in a way I can get behind, and I sort of haven't cared about the games since they dropped any pretense of the modern day stuff.

Toa TAK

Banned
Possibly.
I'm just guessing because I notice there's no subtitle for this. It's just "Assassin's Creed". Pretty cool.
Don't know anyone on this creative team, but I'll give this a shot. Hopefully the story carries on from Black Flag, because that was really fucking stupid in a way I can get behind, and I sort of haven't cared about the games since they dropped any pretense of the modern day stuff.

Yeah, the modern day stories have lacked any real direction after ACIII. They feel aimless. There's no real sense of urgency or synergy between ACIV and Unity.

Top Bottom