• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SDCC: New Thor: Ragnarok trailer released

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
DRINK IT ALL IN
15007740518439653ubxo.jpg

Its like mountain dew with some red bull and steroids.

CGwizz

I just love the fact that marvel movies have color now, not that boring grey bland shit look civil war had.

Question from a non comic book reader, but how are they controlling the Hulk? I mean, why doesn't the Hulk just rage out of whatever cell they are keeping him to fight in the arena?

Alienous

They're overdoing it a little with the dialogue, I think.

It seems like Thor from those short-films, which is funny for 3 minutes but I'd imagine quite grating past that.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Question from a non comic book reader, but how are they controlling the Hulk? I mean, why doesn't the Hulk just rage out of whatever cell they are keeping him to fight in the arena?

They found out the cure to controlling all that Hulk Rage was to get him laid. Now the big guy is all docile and easy going and willing to follow orders.

What's so exciting about Valkyrie? Looks like a generic asgardian like from Thor's team in Thor 2. Someone give me a reason for all of this hype, cause it can't be that design.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
bruh

bruh

I can't even put into words how good this trailer was

I don't know whether I like this or the previous one better

the rennaisance-esque imagery

the music

the colour usage

the effects

the environments

the scene framing

I don't hate the Thor films at all but man, this has some of the best trailers I've seen period

I'm so fucking excited for this movie and I haven't felt this way in a long time
excluding Baby Driver

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
What's so exciting about Valkyrie? Looks like a generic asgardian like from Thor's team in Thor 2. Someone give me a reason for all of this hype, cause it can't be that design.

I don't know anything about the character or the lore but the actress looked like she really really liked fighting demigods.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Marvel really woke up and isn't going to let Thor's trilogy go out like that

Seriously, I'm taken aback by how good that trailer was. I liked the teaser too, a LOT, but man. Wow. This is one of those things that punches you in the face and you just want more. I want more.

Just wow. Phase 3 fucking rocks.

looks like she and her squad fought Hela before and survived, maybe even won the fight but lost her squad.

Since they don't have the rights to do a Hulk movie they should have the Hulk appear in a buddy cop movie with everyone in the MCU like Spider-Man in the old Marvel Team-Up comics.

This movie
Hulk/Iron Man Team Up Movie
Hulk/Spider-Man Team Up Movie
Hulk/Guardians of the Galaxy Team Up Movie
Hulk/Ben Grimm Team Up Movie

JJD

Can't believe I'm excited to watch a Thor movie. His first two movies were both horrible.

And I hope Taika Waititi gets the credit he deserves. Love that guy.

Since they don't have the rights to do a Hulk movie they should have the Hulk appear in a buddy cop movie with everyone in the MCU like Spider-Man in the old Marvel Team-Up comics.

This movie
Hulk/Iron Man Team Up Movie
Hulk/Spider-Man Team Up Movie
Hulk/Guardians of the Galaxy Team Up Movie
Hulk/Ben Grimm Team Up Movie

They have the rights to Hulk. Or are you forgetting this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800080/?ref_=nv_sr_2

K' Dash

Can't believe I'm excited to watch a Thor movie. His first two movies were both horrible.

And I hope Taika Waititi gets the credit he deserves. Love that guy.

It was worth it to have two shitty movies and then get this, I'm totally fine with it.

Top Bottom