• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SDCC: New Thor: Ragnarok trailer released

I'M MARKING OUT RIGHT NOW

giphy.gif

Is... is that a bullet running down the inside of his armour?

Anth0ny

Goddamn everything about this movie seems like something that wouldn't fly if you pitched it back in 2008.

Amazing.

That's pretty much my favorite thing about this entire golden age of comic book movies. Would an R-rated Wolverine movie fly back in 2008? A Deadpool movie? A movie about a group of villains? A comic book movie with a female lead? A talking raccoon?

Marvel and DC can basically do whatever they want when it comes to wackiness and audiences will eat it up, corporate suits chewing on cigars be damned.

Cuburt

I have to admit when I first heard that Hulk was going to be in a Thor movie and they were going to be cramming in Planet Hulk, I didn't think it would work.

I thought "Road Trip//buddy comedy? That doesn't sound like the kind of movie I'd want from a end-of-the-world scenario", but luckily I was very wrong.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
PEOPLE WANT TO SEE YOUR MOVIE DISKNEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

what is PR?

bengraven

Finally! Finally I saw the free advertising for the product before the marketers of the product removed my ability to be aware of and excited by it

"Oh my god, someone is showing that Rice Krispies commercial two days before it was supposed to air! Get the lawyers!"

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
It's gonna be heartbreaking if Blanchet doesn't have much of a character to play.

Top Bottom