• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seals Discovered having sex with penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsOkBro

0GFeLBs.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
They published details of that incident, and speculated that the sex act at the time may have been the behavior of a frustrated, sexually inexperienced seal. Or an aggressive, predatory act. Or a playful one that turned sexual.
lmao, seals literally fucking their food because they ain't got no game. This is nature's version of the guy who sticks his dick in a pumpkin.

Violet_0

Banned
lmao, seals literally fucking their food because they ain't got no game. This is nature's version of the guy who sticks his dick in a pumpkin.

it's kind of weird since a seal's diet consist mostly of fish and crabs. Unlike sea lions which actively hunt penguins

Kater

Banned
NSFW

It's a bit like the monkey who jerks itself off with a live frog and uses it as a ambient fleshlight;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwjD-KVQ_Q

dolphins have been known to do something with the corpses of fish;
Ewww, Necrophilia.

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter for him since it is only about the sensation for the dolphin. And nope, I'm not watching a monkey raping a frog on Youtube. I don't want those kind of memories.

mantidor

I meant species of animals so yeah, humans would be in there.

It seems like smarter species of animals rape. Dolphins, elephants, chimps.

We have defined animals as impossible to give consent, which is I guess why biologists don't use the term, even if its rape by anyone with common sense. The thing is that by our standards very few sexual acts in the animal kingdom would not be rape or sexual aasault in some way.

NEO0MJ

Nature is a fascinating thing. I love how the other penguins just sit there and watch as one of their own is violated by a creature several times its size.

Nature is a fascinating thing. I love how the other penguins just sit there and watch as one of their own is violated by a creature several times its size.

My dog humps my couch. Maybe these people can write an article about how my dog is trying to mate with a couch.

Kodeman

I came in here thinking I was going to laugh, but those videos were nothing but sadness.

Those penguins did not want to be there.

leadbelly

Banned
Well, we're supposedly the more intelligent animal, yet I somehow feel this isn't anywhere near as strange as what some humans have got up to.

UFO

Banned
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure this is how evolution works. Can't wait to see the new species of Sealguins!

patapuf

I meant species of animals so yeah, humans would be in there.

It seems like smarter species of animals rape. Dolphins, elephants, chimps.

Rape is pretty common in quite a few pecies, spiders and ducks are often mentioned examples.

Some species have even evolved to have genital shapes that facilitate it.

Looking at wikipedia a bit and water beetles are evil:

In 2007, research suggested that in the Acilius genus of water beetles (also known as "diving beetles"), an "evolutionary arms race" between the two sexes means that there is no courtship system for these beetles. "It's a system of rape. But the females don't take things quietly. They evolve counter-weapons." Cited mating behaviours include males suffocating females underwater till exhausted, and allowing only occasional access to the surface to breathe for up to six hours (to prevent them breeding with other males), and females which have a variety of body shapings (to prevent males from gaining a grip). Foreplay is "limited to the female desperately trying to dislodge the male by swimming frantically around."[92]

I assume this happens all the time, it's just rarely been observed. Really, it's no worse than a dog trying to hump your leg. Though the difference in size is quite apparent. So in that respect I feel sorry for the penguin at getting nearly crushed by a randy seal. Lucky for the penguin it wasn't an elephant seal!

the seal ate the penguin after raping her/him though according to the article

in the third video you see a seagull just shaking his head in disappointment around ~ 00:50 lol

also this thread, is fucking gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom