• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Murray (NMS) redemption arc continues, Autistic child happy

SmF0lbT.jpg
7gN136I.jpg

1 time as a kid i got a lego stuck in my nose and my parents didnt believe me and wouldnt take me to the doctor to get it removed because they still hadnt paid off the time i got a aaa battery stuck up there so i still have that lego stuck in my sinus at the age of 28

it's this one

dcll

Banned
1 time as a kid i got a lego stuck in my nose and my parents didnt believe me and wouldnt take me to the doctor to get it removed because they still hadnt paid off the time i got a aaa battery stuck up there so i still have that lego stuck in my sinus at the age of 28

it's this one

kH3eJOd.jpg

bender

What time is it?

it's this one

It's too bad about abortions not being allowed in the 115th trimester.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I heard Sean Murray answered this too when asked about Joe Danger. Is the game coming to:

Atari 2600: Yes!
Colecovision: Yes!
NES: Yes!
3DO: Yes!
Ouya: Yes!
Playdate: Yes!
Samsung LED fridges: Yes!

Hmmm..... up to you if you want to believe him.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I always get confused when I see news like this. I wonder if it should be done in a way that everyone knows or should it be done in secret. But in any case, it's a good move, congratulations. Maybe they wouldn't have had to deal with No Nan's Sky so much if dad had told told them earlier though, that's how good this is:messenger_grinning:.

Cyberpunkd

The NMS project was nothing short of incredible, probably rivalled by FFXIV getting rebuilt.
Meanwhile people will give a pass to BioWare for abandoning Anthem because OMG Dragon Age 4!

BlackM1st

Banned
I have little hope for DA4 (and as a fan of the series this makes me sad), but do you honestly think Anthem could have been salvaged?
Flying and combat was fun. Music and art direction too. Everything else was a total train wreck and city hub shouldn't even existed.

AJUMP23

He did nothing more than Peter molenuex. Over promise and under deliver. Yet Peter is still beloved because he is affable.

TheTurboFD

Please, he put his head down with the studio and kept cranking content. Some people just wa t to be on the Hello Games hate train while letting huge corps get away with murder 😂.

Agreed NMS sky released and gets exponentially better with each new update. If only the star citizen creator could do that ….

BigBooper

These PR things always make me suspicious, but you can't argue with the outcome which is undeniably good. Child is happy, game is better and available to more people.

Good job Sean, if you're watching from up there.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

That hard iOS compatibility cut off did drop off a number of notable games on there. Like you can't even get Infinity Blade on modern iOS anymore, and that's unrelated to the spat, just the break in 32 bit compatibility and developers not seeing the cost/benefit ratio being there to keep supporting older games.

Top Bottom