• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Velocity | Fighting game tournament | October 14-16

Anth0ny

Wallpaper-of-D-Generation-X.jpg

FACTOR

Dahbomb

Marvel... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO HYPE AND AWESOME?

Chun Li.... man ... Chun Li.

It's true what they say about MVC3... there are tiers in the game but the worst character in the game can easily beat the best in a given situation (proof of Arthur killing Phoenix in a tournament match).

Dahbomb

I can't believe Capcom made "Dark Wesker Rises" into an actual mechanic in UMVC3....

BEST SUPER SKRULL PLAYER IN THE WORLD PLAYING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Azure J

@USD: You just might be right. I didn't even know that move existed until I looked up stuff on the Shoryuken Wiki a few weeks back. :lol

Edit: I swear if someone busts out the Chun-Li infinites... :lol :lol :lol

Frantic

USD said:
Seriously, I think that's the first time I've ever seen the Jaguar Kick (in MvC3). Ever.
I ran into a MODOK player online who used Jaguar Kick as an assist to extend his MODOK combos. Beyond the fact I was playing a MODOK, I was stunned to see Jaguar Kick, lol.

Dahbomb

Jaguar Kick is just for stylin purposes.... has not real utility for Wesker outside combos. It goes go through opponents if you use it.

Also FChamp needs to STFU with all this "cheap" shit. You play fucking Phoenix.

WTF ANOTHER CHUN LI??? Did someone release some new tech on her that I am not aware of?

USD

Dahbomb said:
WTF ANOTHER CHUN LI??? Did someone release some new tech on her that I am not aware of?
Lud is pretty much a dedicated Chun player, and both he and Unknown have been playing Chun for a long time.

Azure J

Holy shit, Combofiend, pulling Cosmic Beings out of their dimensions and don't give a fuck.

And yeah that healing field is so godlike/broken.

Dahbomb

I knew I have seen this guy before. The Chun/Tron/Phoenix set up was familiar. And I never get used to seeing Phoenix tanking during Healing Field... never.

Azure J

Dahbomb said:
I knew I have seen this guy before. The Chun/Tron/Phoenix set up was familiar. And I never get used to seeing Phoenix tanking during Healing Field... never.

Basically, if you can't hit her for all her life in one hit, stay the fuck out of her bubble. :lol

This team is so wacky and fucking godly for it.

Dahbomb

I have seen every character on the stream thus far except Shuma, Hsien Ko, Arthur, Captain America and Chris. Surprised there isn't at least 1 Chris but those other characters are ass.

LMAO @ that Skrull hype!

Dahbomb

BTW the EC vs WC roster:

East Coast:
Noel Brown PR Rog Yipes Marlinpie Job

West Coast:
Justin Wong Viscant Combofiend Filipino Champ Clockw0rk

Top Bottom