• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

second Life

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Years ago, Second Life was cool for a while. As a closeted trans person, it helped me for a short while to deal with my gender dysphoria.

...Then I came across just how absolutely disgusting some dark corners of Second Life were. Absolutely messed up and twisted...even near demonic, I would say.

I left and never looked back again. Many years later, I just made my Second Life merge with my first one by no longer hiding any longer. :)

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Years ago, Second Life was cool for a while. As a closeted trans person, it helped me for a short while to deal with my gender dysphoria.

...Then I came across just how absolutely disgusting some dark corners of Second Life were. Absolutely messed up and twisted...even near demonic, I would say.

I left and never looked back again. Many years later, I just made my Second Life merge with my first one by no longer hiding any longer. :)
Damn, might have to look into that now.

J-Roderton

I remember taking a class in college, I think I was intro to Public Relations or something like that, years ago. First assignment was to make an account and play the game for some reason. I think to observe online behavior or some shit. Yeah.... I lasted maybe and hour or two.

Geki-D

Banned
An excuse to post DanialFromSecondLife video
And in a thread about Second Life the 2 videos of his you posted aren't actually about Second Life?
giphy.gif

I tried it once or twice and it ran like shit to a point it wasn't even playable.

Last edited:

nikolino840

I remember all the furry Sex dungeons and online bazaar markets where you could go and buy dildos and more furry Sex Dungeon equipment.

Second life is a weird game
Yeah,or the torture chambers :D people pay a lot of Money for Skins and objects even before fortnite or fut...
Well there Is also normal servers...the Brother of One of my friends knew his wife on second Life, now he live in germany with her

I think devs of the Sims could create something similar

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
At first I thought someone made a thread about "Still Life". I haven't heard about Second Life in a very long time. Home closed down and this still exists. smh, must have been censorship that stopped Home from becoming the 2nd Second Life. lol

Oh really? Need to get to my pc...

c0BMhZC.gif

MilkyJoe

I played this once, just curious, and some dude had built a massive night club, so for a laugh i put a few flamingos around the joint. The "owner" got pissed and told me to stop cause he has to manually remove them, or something, when he logged off I spent about an hour filling the place with flamingos, chortling like an idiot, as i did so.

Top Bottom