• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA / Atlus will have a Special TGS 2023 Broadcast on September 21

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
WSrg.gif

Last edited:
As a SEGA fan, I am ready to be disappointed

I'm expecting it to be disappointing

Before they went third party they used to have a great amount of different games in a wide variety of genres that were unique and fantastic in the gameplay aspect. Nowadays it's mostly just Sonic, and Yakuza. Oh yeah Persona and SMT

I really miss Sega from the Saturn and Dreamcast days. If only they didn't make so many mistakes back than

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Before they went third party they used to have a great amount of different games in a wide variety of genres that were unique and fantastic in the gameplay aspect. Nowadays it's mostly just Sonic, and Yakuza. Oh yeah Persona and SMT
i mean, thats not all they have. its simply what is most popular. they also have many other franchises under their wing like bayonetta, chunithm, maimai, puyo puyo, phantasy star online, and even streets of rage now that its back. you just need to do some searching, expand your interests

Top Bottom