• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus Import |OT| We All Worship At The Church Of Yumi

Hi guys , i'm missing one song in the shop , in order to get the purchase everything in the store trophy and i have no idea witch one is missing.

Do you guys know a song list for this game ? I'm missing one fro the store and it's driving me crazy.

pariah164

I'm not sure what you're missing, because I am also missing it.

Also, would anyone be interested in icons like my current one, only with SK girls? I'm making some right now because I'm feeling creative but I figured I'd make some for you guys if you have requests or something.

ShinMaruku

Which character makes you guys channel your inner Blackhand and makes you scream,
"YOU WILL ALL DIIIIIEEEE!"
zH0buSc.jpg

Goddess Yumi and Crimson Homura my wives def have this in spades.

Does anyone has 60/60 in the song list ?
I can make a list of mine. I mean , just knowing the name of the song might give me an hint of where it is in the game.

Demoskinos

Does anyone has 60/60 in the song list ?
I can make a list of mine. I mean , just knowing the name of the song might give me an hint of where it is in the game.

Do you skip cut-scenes a lot? You might be missing KP Mask's (Masked Ikaruga) theme. Try playing her girls heart mission without skipping anything.

SerTapTap

soo, any release date for US ?
i think i am going to buy the vita for this game

Buy a PS4 for it instead. And no we probably won't hear shit about a release date until the albatross SK2 releases.

Not sure about the US date but you might wanna keep your eye on this thread about the Vita TV being $39.99 at gamestop in case they get more stock or for the possibility of a price match at another store.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1045441

Slightly more seriously, if you really ONLY want a vita for one/two games, the PS TV works quite well and plays both Estival and Shinovi. But it's definitely a significantly worse way to play than PS4. So beautiful.

Demoskinos

Dammit. Where is Daidouji and Rin? Been holding off on finishing the last few girls hearts missions so I can do them all alongside Daidouji and Rin's missions. >=(

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The 1.07 patch is up!

Frim GameFAQs:
-New online match type/rule, where you can get the new 5 person Super Purupuru Finish
-Daidouji and Rin's missions, and they also show up on the beach menu screen
-Their outfits, along with a polka dot swimsuit, pirate outfit, pirate hat
-7 new purupuru finishes
-A bunch of Diorama mode backgrounds
-Made it easier for characters to change direction while comboing

Demoskinos

The 1.07 patch is up!

Frim GameFAQs:

Hmmm new stage finishes eh? I wonder what they are or more aptly where they are. Also DLC character slots added.... If we count the 3 Ikki Tousen girls and Ayane thats 4 of 7 open slots meaning 3 unannounced DLC characters? :eek:

CGKyHfQVAAA18-M.jpg

aitakute

Question here. I'm new to this series. Can I understand the story without playing the 3ds games? Also, I have the first game as PS Plus free game on the Vita, about this Estival Versus game, should I play it on the Vita or PS4? Which one is better?

Theonik

Question here. I'm new to this series. Can I understand the story without playing the 3ds games? Also, I have the first game as PS Plus free game on the Vita, about this Estival Versus game, should I play it on the Vita or PS4? Which one is better?
PS Vita games exist on a different continuity and the 'interesting' parts are recapped on the games. Watching the (shitty) anime or playing the first 3DS game should give you all you need to know.

SerTapTap

The story is ninjas. Evil ninjas too. Actually evil ninjas not so evil. MONSTERS?! There, you don't need to play the 3DS games.

Slightly more seriously, no, Shinovi introduces you to the characters well anyway (slightly less so for the main characters, but you'll still gather all you need to know), and Estival, best I can tell, only needs you to play Shinovi not any of the 3DS games.

Demoskinos

The events of the DS games and Playstation games are sort of well alternate timelines? They exist as separate things. I'd recommend Shinovi Versus first.

Also 1.07 trailer! Dat last Purupuru finish. Can someone send me Marai in a box? >_>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XV6b9E4efU

Hmmm new stage finishes eh? I wonder what they are or more aptly where they are. Also DLC character slots added.... If we count the 3 Ikki Tousen girls and Ayane thats 4 of 7 open slots meaning 3 unannounced DLC characters? :eek:

CGKyHfQVAAA18-M.jpg
So many character slots ..i'm very intrested.

Your best course of action is to watch the anime, play the shinovi versus game on vita ( will correct most of the anime story mistakes ), and then play estival on PS4 ( much better game on the big screen )

SerTapTap

It's not just much better visually, but it performs better and doesn't have assorted issues I've heard with the Vita version. Really can't recommend the Vita one unless it's absolutely the only way you'll ever play.

SerTapTap

Is there a list of new Puru Puru locations? I'm not even sure I found 'em all before.

Can you play the new characters if you haven't completed all the story missions yet?

I don't see why not since the game forces you to play with X character on new story missions anyway, but I dunno since I beat the game anyway.

Lyte Edge

It's not just much better visually, but it performs better and doesn't have assorted issues I've heard with the Vita version. Really can't recommend the Vita one unless it's absolutely the only way you'll ever play.

I have both versions-- the PS4 version is clearly better, but the Vita version is fantastic in its own right and if you have a preference for portable gaming, you're really not missing too much if you just get the game on Vita. The Vita version is clearly the base game and the PS4 version is the port-up with improved visuals, a better framerate, and some extra features like five girls in the dressing room as opposed to three and up to 10 players online.

muteki

Should be able to? Can't actually know for sure as I've had the story finished for months now.

I don't see why not since the game forces you to play with X character on new story missions anyway, but I dunno since I beat the game anyway.

Awesome, will find out after work either way.

Improved visuals is a pretty extreme understatement IMO. Load times are fantastic too.

Looks absolute amazing on PS4, coming from SV on Vita.

Does EV Vita still have 8-bit shadows?

Lyte Edge

Improved visuals is a pretty extreme understatement IMO. Load times are fantastic too.

The game looks really good on the Vita. Honestly I kind of expected a bigger improvement on PS4. What's most noticeable is the super-clean 1080P image, framerate, and greater number of enemies on-screen. The models are pretty close.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Would be amazing if some of this content would be included right on the disc when being brought to the US (I'm sure Rin & Daidouji + the latest patch will), but oh well, totally on board for the DLC characters. The bundle for SV was rather decent, so hoping the price will be good for all 5 of them as well (assuming we can get all of them at once in the US).

Lyte Edge

Would be amazing if some of this content would be included right on the disc when being brought to the US (I'm sure Rin & Daidouji + the latest patch will), but oh well, totally on board for the DLC characters. The bundle for SV was rather decent, so hoping the price will be good for all 5 of them as well (assuming we can get all of them at once in the US).

Why would they do that when they can sell you all that extra stuff for a profit?

T_T

But I hope that the free DLC/patch stuff is on there, yeah. I will definitely re-buy this in English when it gets localized, for if no other reason than to support XSeed.

Demoskinos

Why would they do that when they can sell you all that extra stuff for a profit?

T_T

But I hope that the free DLC/patch stuff is on there, yeah. I will definitely re-buy this in English when it gets localized, for if no other reason than to support XSeed.

I'll probally buy it twice over so I can use the cross-save feature with vita.

Eolz

The events of the DS games and Playstation games are sort of well alternate timelines? They exist as separate things. I'd recommend Shinovi Versus first.

I'd say that's not exactly true. It's more like they're rewriting the canon at every game...

But yeah, the anime is basically a recap of what happened, but not as good and detailed. It's not worth getting Burst if it's not on a sale anyway. SV is really good to get to know the different characters and schools before going into EV (which is apparently really better on PS4).
Also, prepare to get 2 if you have a 3DS...

Damn those 2 new characters are quite awesome... i'm very happy that they are free and i'm looking forward to see the other characters. i wonder if ayane ( or ayame ) will have a 5 mission campaign too

Top Bottom