• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September 7th! Clerks 10th Anniversary Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Looking and sounding sweet...it's 3 discs chock full of Kevin Smith whoredom!

B0002DRDBE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Available Audio Tracks: English
Disc 1:

Theatrical Version with cast & crew commentary

Disc 2:

Original Unrated Version with cast & crew commentary

Disc 3:

"Snowball Effect" Documentary

Animated missing scene

"Mae Day: The Crumbling of a Documentary"

"Clerks" Original unaired TV pilot

Jay & Silent Bob TV spots

"Flying Car" short from "The Tonight Show"

10th Anniversary Q&A

Original audition tapes

Music videos

Still photo gallery

Trailers and more

Widescreen anamorphic format

SOLD!

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, this really makes you wonder if Smith is planning on doing something like this with all his movies. I own them all on VHS so I'll just keep waiting for these special editions before getting the DVDs...if that's what happens anyways.

37?!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Alucard said:
Yeah, this really makes you wonder if Smith is planning on doing something like this with all his movies. I own them all on VHS so I'll just keep waiting for these special editions before getting the DVDs...if that's what happens anyways.

37?!

You're missing out with the regular versions; they're all worth it for the commentary track alone. :)

Alucard

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
You're missing out with the regular versions; they're all worth it for the commentary track alone. :)

But if there are going to be special editions released then I'm sure the same commentary tracks would be on those too. But yeah, I own the special edition of Dogma on DVD and the commentary on that IS pretty great and hilarious.

About fucking time. I remember the DVD artwork Kevin posted on his message board about 6 months ago (didn't change at all, still the clerks X cover). I completely forgot about the 10th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom