• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile DLC Announced

dLMN8R

Everything past the first couple hours (which aren't that awful, aside from the museum).

Basically this. After those first few levels it opens up like crazy into all-out insanity. It wasn't CroTeam's best decision to front-load the game like that.

ironcreed

Banned
Basically this. After those first few levels it opens up like crazy into all-out insanity. It wasn't CroTeam's best decision to front-load the game like that.

I actually like the pacing. For someone who is just getting into the series it teased me until about the 5th mission (Under the Iron Cloud) where it really started to open up and get nuts as I made my way out of the ruined city into the ruins of ancient Egypt. From there I could see why the series is such a classic. Just holy shit at how intense and huge the battles are. Truly an amazing game and I still have about 5 missions of insanity left. This series has instantly become one of my favorite shooters.

Top Bottom