• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sexylosers > Penny Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
Although SexyLosers is a good thread, I can see this thread turning out poorly if someone thinks it funny to post a comic from there.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
ummm so instead of using homoerotic references as humor (PA) they use actual homoerotic dialog and drawings.

NO

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I stand by my original statement. Really there isn't any reason to compare the two.

Calvin and Hobbes > Spawn

andthebeatgoeson

Wait wait wait...to even have to justify Calvin and Hobbes with a lowly > sign, insults the majesty of the comic.

But #230 is funny. Too bad he didn't push 'her' over the cliff.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
skinnyrattler said:
Wait wait wait...to even have to justify Calvin and Hobbes with a lowly > sign, insults the majesty of the comic.

Its a little known fact that the actual title of the strip is "Calvin and Hobbes >" so that when its title appears alongside other titles it is rightfuly and immediately labeled as superior.

MoxManiac said:
Sexylosers is great, too bad it's not worksafe or i'd probably go catch up. Haven't been there for awhile.

"Sexylosers isn't worksafe" is in the dictionary next to litotes. But it sure is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom