• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SF4] Cammy wins fan vote, probably in SF4

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Xabora said:

Stern faced Dan is pleased from this news.
:lol Oh my god, the tears...

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
ConsumerSquare said:
I voted Hugo. You people suck.
This.

Anyone who doesn't think Hugo vs. Zangief would be an epic win should soak half their face in gasoline and then stand near an explosion.

Hugo would have been a horrible choice for the roster for one main reason : I already have friends who are downplaying the game because of all the big ripped male characters, seriously. I know my friends are fucking idiots, but still...

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Zero_Phoenix said:
Hugo would have been a horrible choice for the roster for one main reason : I already have friends who are downplaying the game because of all the big ripped male characters, seriously. I know my friends are fucking idiots, but still...
Sooo... your friends hated Street Fighter 2?

jhferry said:
Hate to spoil this for you but Oni basically said in EGM that poison was a he-she...

In the original it's a woman but they didn't want woman beating in the US so they changed it to a tranny, or rather post op

MoxManiac

Judging by how much capcom has been buffing their characters in SFIV (muscular-wise) i imagine Hugo would be 15 feet tall in SFIV and take up half the screen.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Cammy should be in because she is cool and because there needs to be a variety of fighting styles. It'd also be cool to get Rolento (if they could manage his moves in 3D), Karin, and Makoto.

Takeda Kenshi said:
Where the hell is Rainbow Mika?

I DEMAND HER!
She should be in the place of the new wrestler guy.

Dave Long

Banned
At this point in my life I'm really just happy they're making this game at all. I'm having a hard time getting worked up about the character roster. If they had jettisoned Ken and Ryu, that would've been a problem. Everyone else? OK with me.

robor

There has to be more added. This cannot be happening. Cammy...............no. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOoOooooOooooooo!

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
LuCkymoON said:
Wouldn't Ibuki be like 12 years old if she was in this game???
Wouldn't this game not be called Street Fighter IV if it cared about continuity?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Shig said:
Wouldn't this game not be called Street Fighter IV if it cared about continuity?
I wants grown up Sakura with long hair and a mature dress that pays homage to her schoolgirl colors ;_;

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
IntelliHeath said:
Erm? Street Fighter 4 is era between SF2 and SF3 (Alpha)
SF3 (Alpha)
SF3 (Alpha)
WAT

All the ones previous to 4 have been numbered according to the correct chronology. Zero (Alpha) -> SF -> SFII -> SFIII. If this was in keeping with that trend, it would be named SFII-2 or something.

Perdew

Can they please model Cammy after Kylie Minogue?

I don't even care how old she is now, she's ageless!

you should probably NWS those and swap them to links - many of us dont want to have that on our screens at work.

I agree, even though I'm just 'holding down the fort' at my office while everyone else is on their yearly retreat ;(

At least they are buying me (and my girlfriend) a nice $100+ per person meal afterwards!

mollipen

BocoDragon said:
I wants grown up Sakura with long hair and a mature dress that pays homage to her schoolgirl colors ;_;

This is exactly what I want. Dammit, I want Sakura in this game. My only fear is, seeing how lazy they've been with the SF2 cast, they'd just keep her in a school uniform and find some way to explain it.

"Hey, she's older, really! She's just cosplaying as her younger self!"

mollipen

Gabyskra said:
Funny. Quality-wise it's going to be:

1 < Alpha < 2 < 4 < 3

Do you even understand the point of the post you quoted? He was clearing up the order in which the games run timeline-wise.

Gabyskra

Banned
shidoshi said:
Do you even understand the point of the post you quoted? He was clearing up the order in which the games run timeline-wise.
Yes I do, thank you. I'm just pointing out the quality of the game could follow the timeline (what is later is better, and not when it has been published).

Top Bottom