• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant?

Shouta

I'm gonna have to sit you down with Teen Titans and all of Presea's VA lines.

I serously don't know how anyone could not think Wahlgren's work in ToS was good. I can understand Covenant, but not ToS.

AniHawk

Shouta said:
I'm gonna have to sit you down with Teen Titans and all of Presea's VA lines.

I really can't hear Raven in Presea. It's probably due to the dry throat thing Tara does for Raven.

Shouta

I can but I do a lot of voice-related stuff in my free time so it's a lot easier for me to nab certain vocal patterns, tones, and etc off folks.

Prospero

I've put about five hours into this so far. I won't debate the quality of the voice acting compared to, I don't know, Laurence Olivier doing Shakespeare, but it's much better than the voice acting in the original Shadow Hearts.

Actually, this game beats Shadow Hearts on all counts so far, at least for me.

The End

I'm about 12 hours in, and I'm digging it. Seems a little odd that i've unlocked all of the transformations already, but there are a ton of skills left to get.

maskrider

The End said:
I'm about 12 hours in, and I'm digging it. Seems a little odd that i've unlocked all of the transformations already, but there are a ton of skills left to get.

12 hours and all transformations ? UN-possible ! There are 21 fusions for Yuri alone, some of them can only be acquired when you play disc 2. :D

The End

maskrider said:
12 hours and all transformations ? UN-possible ! There are 21 fusions for Yuri alone, some of them can only be acquired when you play disc 2. :D

Nevermind. I've got the first 12. Glad to hear there's more.

The End

Hi, Mr. NoManual here again.

What are the elemental vulnerabilities in this game? Is it just Fire/Water Wind/Earth Light/Dark, or is it cyclical?

Soul4ger

I'm gonna just pop in and say these games own. The soundtrack in the first game is incredible. I can't wait for the third one, the presentation looks pretty impressive, even at this early stage. All right, that's all.

Top Bottom